• North Carolina
    • Duke
    • Georgia Tech
    • Wake Forest
    • Illinois
    • Kentucky
    • Michigan State
    • Oklahoma State

I'm goin to pick a sleeper and say Syracuse. Dunno if Warrick's goin pro or not though.

Not national champ, preseason #1. Preseason #1's are determined months before the season starts in the minds of the "experts". Syracuse has no shot.

I'm goin to pick a sleeper and say Syracuse. Dunno if Warrick's goin pro or not though.

They have to get another scorer before they are a top 10 team again. G-Mac and Warrick are both good, but they cannot get it done alone. The loss of Billy Edelin killed them. Had Edelin played the whole year, I have no doubt they could have been a Final Four team.

I'll take a wild guess and say that it is OK State. No reason why. Also, I predict Ga Tech is in the top 5, just due to them not losing anyone critical(that is, of course, unless they do lose someone critical...but I don't see how that will happen).

i was torn between Connecticut and UNC. UConn will return Boone, Villanueva, Anderson, Denham Brown, and Hilton Armstrong and get back Marcus Williams and Macrus White from injury. Ed Nelson (transfer from GT) will be eligible and they are getting two super freshmen, Rudy Gay and AJ Price. Also, it isnt guaranteed Gordon's going pro, although i am about 99% sure he is. But, despite that and my UConn bias, i had to go with UNC. They are returning Felton, Williams, May, McCants and getting a couple good recruits. UNC will be the team to beat