WhiteSoxCentral.com - Sox win 4-3

BobDylan

I Think no matter what, unless you got Gagne or a healthy Rivera or Percival, you feel that way in a sense.

He pitched good today and I can only hope he regains the form that led to him getting 4 straight 40 save seasons. Here's to his 5th (not straight) 40 save season. :headbang

Good performance by the Sox today. A game we really needed to win, I know it's early in the season, but u don't want to go to Yankee Stadium 0-2 and not on da board. E-Lo pitched well, really really good to see, we need these performances from him if we are goin to challenge for the division title, and Politte looked very impressive in his 1 inning of work, at least Ozzie got that rite this time. :)

good job by the sox. they definetly needed this one cuz goin into new york after being swept probably wouldnt have been nice.

anyways i didnt see the game but it sounds like koch had everyone on the edge of there seats with there stomachs in the throats, but all that matters is that he got the job done.

I don't know about anyone else, but my blood pressure went up as soon as I saw Koch on the mound.

I had a lot of people tell me that after reading the recap. I guess there weren't many people comfortable with Koch. However, I felt fairly comfortable for some reason.

I had a lot of people tell me that after reading the recap. I guess there weren't many people comfortable with Koch. However, I felt fairly comfortable for some reason.

Actually his stuff looked good yesterday. He mixed in movement with a 96ish fastball, which could be huge for him. He got squeezed a couple of times, just like everyone else did.