Bulls getting embarrassed.......again

What do you guys think of this trade possibility? Im not much into basketball, but:

Crawford and Curry/Chandler (not both) for Iverson. Take Okafor with the first pick. I dont know if you guys like/dislike AI, but he can score. I also dont know if Philly would do this deal, but they seem pretty anxious to rid themselves of AI (I dont know why...)

Thoughts?

i love Kirk, he works hard every game and distributes the ball well. I really wish E-Rob wasnt such a problem to the team because he has a real nice jumpshot. Curry needs to do somethin different for next season to prevent his fast start/slow finishes and soft defense, i always thought he would turn out to be a mini-shaq but thats just not the case now, Shaq loves to dunk on people, Curry loves to lay it up when hes being guarded.

If the Bulls don't get the #1 pick, they'll trade out of it. I can see a 3 way deal b/w Orlando, Dallas and Chicago where Chandler goes to either Dallas or Orlando, and the Bulls get Jamison. Drew Gooden could be invovled in sumway possibly to Dallas, and the Bulls and Magic could swap draft picks so the Bulls could get Okafor. You won't get T-Mac, Iverson's a possibility, but I actually think he'll go to Atlanta if they can't get local boy Dwight Howard. They need to put butts in seats and "I don't practice" Iverson would do that.

If the Bulls don't get the #1 pick, they'll trade out of it. I can see a 3 way deal b/w Orlando, Dallas and Chicago where Chandler goes to either Dallas or Orlando, and the Bulls get Jamison. Drew Gooden could be invovled in sumway possibly to Dallas, and the Bulls and Magic could swap draft picks so the Bulls could get Okafor. You won't get T-Mac, Iverson's a possibility, but I actually think he'll go to Atlanta if they can't get local boy Dwight Howard. They need to put butts in seats and "I don't practice" Iverson would do that.

I want Drew and Pierece.

Put all the jayhawks together.

I want Drew and Pierece.

Put all the jayhawks together.

I thought u would say that. :lol: I actually think Danny Ainge mite be stupid enough to trade Pierce, if the Bulls offered their first rounder, it could seriously happen.

I thought u would say that.  :lol: I actually think Danny Ainge mite be stupid enough to trade Pierce, if the Bulls offered their first rounder, it could seriously happen.

Yyou know me too well obviously.

Then we can draft Smien next year.

He would work well with Okafor.

No Jamison for my team thank you. I'd rather have Crawford. Keep in mind Crawford didn't have any organized basketball experience until his high school team his SENIOR year. After which he played 17 games for Michigan. This guy is going to be good once he gets some time behind him. Hopefully we can resign crawford for the an amount somewhere around the MLE.

What do you guys think of this trade possibility?  Im not much into basketball, but:

Crawford and Curry/Chandler (not both) for Iverson.  Take Okafor with the first pick.  I dont know if you guys like/dislike AI, but he can score.  I also dont know if Philly would do this deal, but they seem pretty anxious to rid themselves of AI (I dont know why...)

Thoughts?

no way do i want allen "we're talkin' bout practice" iverson. he is a cancer and is selfish. no way do i want an overrated superstar who thinks the world revolves around him and tries to control the team. :bang

now somebody mentioned tmac. i would luv to see tmac in a bulls uni as long as he is in a supporting role and not depended upon to be the team leader.

and for curry, as trump would say, "y'er fired!"