BREAK UP THE TIGERS!!!!

It's very doubtful that I-ROD, White, & Munson can keep this up.

White's OPS is +700 pts higher than his career right now. No way will that remain.

Munson's OPS is 300 pts higher ...

I-ROD's OPS is 200 pts higher ...

There's no way these 3 guys will hit like they are now all year long.

When the runs get scarce the losing will be back.

On that topic, who do you think will be avalable come the break? Teams that have good players that wont be in the hunt for the playoffs. Do you guys think St.Louis would deal Matt Morris???I think he would great.

I've always felt that any player in the league is available at the right price. However, you need to find the best deal out there.

I think that we should not acquire a starter to just GET us to the playoffs. I want to get a pitcher who will help get us TO the playoffs and then help us win IN the playoffs and actually do some damage. What I'm basically saying is that we should not acquire a 5th starter if Wright sucks, or a 4th starter if Scho sucks, or not a 4th AND 5th starter if both Scho and Wright suck. We should look for a top of the line starter who will start in the postseason for us.

With that being said, some names that could come up and would be worth the price are Livan Hernandez(him being the main one that could), Russ Ortiz(if Atlanta falls out), Al Leiter(if the Mets are out, which they should be) should be available, and if the Athletics fall out, and you overpay, I'm sure you could get one(or two) of the Mulder-Zito-Hudson combo(in that trade you'd probably have to give up a top 5 prospect, a top 10 prospect, and then probably another fringe prospect or two as well, along with another MLB player too; if you get two, you'd just double that). I would take any of them. Also, Kip Wells, as the Pirates will be out. Again, the price has to be right, and you'd probably have to overpay. Another could be Joel Piniero, though, again, you've have to overpay. And I'm sure they'd deal Jamie Moyer too. I'd take both.

Those are just some names.