The Bachelor

SuperSteve

I hope to god they don't trade up for Manning, but if they do it would probably be Collins  who gets the boot.  He's older, more expensive, and not that much better.

Plus he's walkin afta this season, hence why they now want Manning, othawise they prob would hav picked Gallery.

• 2 weeks later...

Whos watching? This one girl here is such a slut...its so damn funny. I dont have anything against the poor girl, who cares if shes a slut. :lol: All the other girls are kinda whinny b****es though. I cant wait till the boot camp guy comes in for tribal council and fires them all. :lol:

He has kissed what seems like everygirl, damn, hes the man.

Whos watching? This one girl here is such a slut...its so damn funny. I dont have anything against the poor girl, who cares if shes a slut. :lol: All the other girls are kinda whinny b****es though. I cant wait till the boot camp guy comes in for tribal council and fires them all. :lol:

He has kissed what seems like everygirl, damn, hes the man.

Why aren't u the Bachelor Steve? ;)

you watch the Bachelor?  :lol:

:unsure:

Yep, watched the first one and yesterdays episode. What is wrong with it? It is funny as hell...hes atleast kissed them all, but the one who creeped him out, plus one girl is the bigggest slut and idiot ever. He also forgot a name on the first episode. It is comical.

What would you rather do, hw or what the Bachelor? :lol:

Yep, watched the first one and yesterdays episode. What is wrong with it? It is funny as hell...hes atleast kissed them all, but the one who creeped him out, plus one girl is the bigggest slut and idiot ever. He also forgot a name on the first episode. It is comical.

What would you rather do, hw or what the Bachelor?  :lol:

haha i'm just playin with ya. I dont watch it....but i did watch Average Joe :ph34r: