Official Game Thread 6-19 Montreal

cwsox

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, rocky was one of my favorites when he was here  :)

if he had ever stayed injury free :angry:

but I loved Rocky's Dad and Rocky's Dad's Wife and still in touch with them - used to be fun to call them up and say "your kid is in the game!" :lol:

This just in:

Vlad is no longer with the Expos...

Also the Yankees continue to use the Expos as thier farm system... They gained the rights to Nick Johson, Vidro, Armas Jr., and Livan Hernandez in exchange for Drew henson's used razor (he left it behind), a half stick of juicy fruit, Alfonso sorianos fake documents, and 1983 primer grey Yugo. The deal will not be complete until the Yugo can pass emissions tests, which should be before game time. Drew Henson's razor will fill an immediate hole in right field, the Juicy fruit should be an asset to the 'spos pen this year, but the others are prospects and probably a couple years off.

This just in:

Vlad is no longer with the Expos...

Also the Yankees continue to use the Expos as thier farm system... They gained the rights to Nick Johson, Vidro, Armas Jr., and Livan Hernandez in exchange for Drew henson's used razor (he left it behind), a half stick of juicy fruit, Alfonso sorianos fake documents, and 1983 primer grey Yugo.  The deal will not be complete until the Yugo can pass emissions tests, which should be before game time. Drew Henson's razor will fill an immediate hole in right field, the Juicy fruit should be an asset to the 'spos pen this year, but the others are prospects and probably a couple years off.

THe half stick of juicy fruit kinda makes this exchange unfair.

Rocky was hte best.

Two years ago I was at Kauffman stadium trying to collect the entire white sox team signatures on my shirt.

I got everyone but Buerhle, who was the starter.

Rocky took the shirt into the dugout, and brought out his sig, along with a bad and a bunch of aothe signed stuff.

hmm Maybe I should start the game one thread for the Sox appearence in the 2048 World Series against Mexico City?

Sox will have homefield advantage after winning the All Star game on Mars. Ted Williams was cyrogenically unfrozen to particapte and provided the game winning hit in the 9th inning.

• 2 months later...