New house

sox4lifeinPA

pretty cool story.... my parents found like THE house where they'll probably end up living in until they pass away. My mom especially was so excited about this place. it's 3.5 acres with an inground pool, a pond, guest house, horse/chicken barn.

anyway, my parents literally put out a for sale sign (didn't list with a realtor) on thursday of last week, we got an offer on monday, and the buyer signed the contract last night.

this is totally awesome....check it out.

106394983.jpg

Anyone else live in a cool place?

Beautiful!

At some point Brian and I want to move to the country or at least away from the city/urban life.

it's like the same distance away as their house right now, but on the other side of town...where it's still undeveloped....and because of the area, should stay that way for a long time.

We bought a 1870 Victorian in Historic Stillwater, Minnesota last spring. I find it amazing that I'm living in a house that was built only 5 years after the Civil War. Of course it's been updated with all the current living comforts of today's living.

We bought a 1870 Victorian in Historic Stillwater, Minnesota last spring.  I find it amazing that I'm living in a house that was built only 5 years after the Civil War.  Of course it's been updated with all the current living comforts of today's living.

first of all mooch...

"ffeeeeeeeeeeeeever doooooooooooog"

secondly, my bro went to school in St. Paul and spoke of stillwater a couple times. He lost his wallet there one time someone found it and took it too the police station unharmed and unrobbed. pretty nice town, if you ask me.

thirdly, cool sounding house

lastly, t-wolves suck... GO SPURS!!

:huh:

secondly, my bro went to school in St. Paul and spoke of stillwater a couple times. He lost his wallet there one time someone found it and took it too the police station unharmed and unrobbed. pretty nice town, if you ask me.

It really is. It was the first settlement in Minnesota so it has a very small town feel and a great downtown area on the St. Croix River. It's very beautiful as well being in the St. Croix Valley between the river and the bluffs.

thirdly, cool sounding house

Thanks, we are still adding our personal touch to the house. I'm still waiting to find some hidden treasure in the house somewhere.

lastly, t-wolves suck... GO SPURS!!

First place in the Western Conf after last nights 4th quarter domination of the Kings on their home floor. Kings had an 8 point lead going into the 4th and the Wolves out scored them 33-17. The only teams that scares me in the playoffs are the Lakers and the Spurs. It should be a very exciting playoffs in the West. The East just sucks.

I liv bout a 20 to 30 min drive out of Melbourne in ur typical residential area. Double story house typical perks, 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, still here with my folks and older sister. We bought it bout 6 years ago, and it needed a lot of fixin up, especially the garden, but it looks very nice now.

:huh:

someone needs to see "Almost Famous"

and I think it's between the t-wolves, lakers and spurs. I just think that now that we have Rober Horry, it's all in our favor... :P

someone needs to see "Almost Famous"

and I think it's between the t-wolves, lakers and spurs. I just think that now that we have Rober Horry, it's all in our favor... :P

And the Spurs are the best defensive team out of all 3, very important in playoffs. Put me down for a Spurs vs Pistons Finals series.

And the Spurs are the best defensive team out of all 3, very important in playoffs. Put me down for a Spurs vs Pistons Finals series.

ginobli is so taguchi.... and I think he'll own the playoffs. He seems to come up clutch just when we need it. Parker remains underrated, and with horry and turkaglu as role players, I really think we're a solid team.

We bought a 1870 Victorian in Historic Stillwater, Minnesota last spring.  I find it amazing that I'm living in a house that was built only 5 years after the Civil War.  Of course it's been updated with all the current living comforts of today's living.

I finally found a picture: