Zero!

Texsox

:headshake :huh

This was the first time I saw him and I'm not that impressed. What I was hoping was a little confidence on the mound, but didn't see any. The Yankee announcers felt that Zero would have been cut during Spring raining if he didn't have a gauranteed contract.

:headshake  :huh

This was the first time I saw him and I'm not that impressed. What I was hoping was a little confidence on the mound, but didn't see any. The Yankee announcers felt that Zero would have been cut during Spring raining if he didn't have a gauranteed contract.

I actually was impressed. He's got some good stuff. Obviously he was nervous. I mean c'mon. Your first major league gm at Yankee stadium? That would be tough for anybody. But all in all I like his stuff.

I actually was impressed.  He's got some good stuff.  Obviously he was nervous.  I mean c'mon.  Your first major league gm at Yankee stadium?  That would be tough for anybody.  But all in all I like his stuff.

I felt the same way, I actually feel better about Takatsu then I did before today, just from seeing him pitch, I think shingo will be just fine. :bringit

Did anyone take note of his changeup(I think it was his changeup). The Yankees commentators were calling it a breaking ball, but I am pretty sure it was his changeup.

Anyways, his fastball was about 85-88 or so, and his changeup was 65 or so. You wanna take about off-balance...holy s***.

At least that's all you've missed....I've been out all week!  I have been able to see anything but the scores on these opening week games, but I'm home now! :)

yeah I noticed you weren't around, vacation?