Opening Day

CWSGuy406

I am really getting excited, with the combined good play of our Sox early on, as well as getting to be in the stadium for Opening Day. Personally, win or lose, I am going to cheer my ass off for this team when they return home, back to the Cell, on Tuesday. I'd be very happy with how we opened up, splitting a road series with arguably the best team in the AL (albeit not on their A game right now), as well as with a division rival. Someone said it earlier - play 500 ball on the road, and play 600 at home.

I just saw pics of the fan deck, it looks superb! I'm thinking about the hot dogs with the grilled onions and mustard - delicious! Curly fries! Nachos! Damn, I cannot wait!

WOOOH!!!!! LETS GO SOX! LETS GO SOX! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

drove past USCF today on the home to Michigan from a family event in Chicago - my grandson was with me and he is not coming back to Chicago on Tuesday because it is a school day - and he'll have no shortage of games he is going to this year

he looks at the remodeled upper deck and said, I can't wait to go to a lot of games.

I can't wait - you said it, he said it, and you know what, I can't wait either.

I'm probably most excited of all you guys (not that it's a competition) since this will be my first time seeing the Sox at home since '98. It's been a long time coming and I'm f***ing PUMPED!

This is what I was hoping for. A lil buzz around this team goin into the home opener. It's only been five gms. But u can tell this is a very different Sox team compared to the last 4 years. They're more exciting, agressive, and they put the pressure on the defense. This kid of ball is only gonna get more people to come out and cheer this team on.

LOL, this is funny as hell. I just gained a starting spot on my volleyball team because I kicked this freshman's ass who was playing ahead of me, and now I'm missing practice tommorow. So now, my coach isn't playing me for a while, lol. I really don't care though, I can't wait to see White Sox Baseball at the Cell tommorow! :headbang :headbang

18 HOURS AWAY!!! :bringit :bringit :bringit :snr

I'll be leaving my house in Valpo, Indiana at roughly 10:30 and getting to the Cell hopefully an hour before game time. Gives me time to sit down, enjoy two wonderful Kosher dogs and enjoy not being in school.

I'm in section 107, so if anyone wants to meet near the Fan Deck, just say so.

I found out today that our game scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed due to a family emergency for my coach. And to top it off, we don't have practice because JV and Varsity both have games, so the fields are full. So, I went to Ticketmaster to buy tickets and go, but the game is completely sold out. :crying I was so excited too. Now I will have to watch it on tv for the last 1/2 hour or so. :angry:

I found out today that our game scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed due to a family emergency for my coach. And to top it off, we don't have practice because JV and Varsity both have games, so the fields are full. So, I went to Ticketmaster to buy tickets and go, but the game is completely sold out. :crying I was so excited too. Now I will have to watch it on tv for the last 1/2 hour or so. :angry:

Hmm, If you go to the game, I bet you can get a ticket from a scalper pretty easily.

I'm sitting in Section 127, Row 26. I'm going with buddies that go to the same HS as me. I'll be wearing a Joe Borchard grey jersey, so if you see me, gimmie a hollar. I'm about 5 foot 7 inches, not too tall, but I doubt you'll see a lot of other people with a Borchard jersey, lol.

16 Hours, 9 minutes away fellas! WOOT! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Hmm, If you go to the game, I bet you can get a ticket from a scalper pretty easily.

I'm sitting in Section 127, Row 26.  I'm going with buddies that go to the same HS as me.  I'll be wearing a Joe Borchard grey jersey, so if you see me, gimmie a hollar.  I'm about 5 foot 7 inches, not too tall, but I doubt you'll see a lot of other people with a Borchard jersey, lol.

16 Hours, 9 minutes away fellas!  WOOT! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Borchard...... :o interesting pick.

I'll be sporting my grey authentic buehrle jersey.