HawksHeather

LDF

I'm doing fine, nearly done with student teaching and will be a college graduate in 3 weeks from tomorrow...

As for the Hawks draft...I'm HOPING they trade up to get that #1 using some of their other 7 picks in this draft as part of a deal, because there's this guy from Russia named Alexander Ovechkin, who's supposed to be the next Gretzky/Lemieux, and I want him to play alongside Ruutu...The two would be STARS together!

What I'm THINKING will happen is that $Bill doesn't trade at all and allows Pully to screw this up, though I don't quite know who they would be looking for..

this draft isn't one of the strongest in a while, but i will hope that they were able to package the 2nds and whatever they have to get additional 1 rounders.

granted that player is the #1 and maybe malkin is #2, but there are 2 goalies that i like, we are in need of a goalie prospect and the american is a great propsect. then you have a polish guy who can be a great power foreward, you have a cech who could be in the second rounder is a sleeper who can score and a real good "d: from sweden who is hurt and is falling to the second round, he plays for the mens superleague at 17, but for me, i like robbie schremp.

i would be willing to package daze, and 1 of the 2 russians we have to get a high first rounder.

I can't see Washington trading Ovechkin for anything. Would you if you could draft him?? Only other problem is if the Hawks could get him would they actually pay him top money?? Knowing Wirtzy they will do what they did with Tuomo. Try to low ball him. I would love to see Ovechkin in a Hawks uni though. From all I have read and seen he is going to be friggin awesome.

I can't see Washington trading Ovechkin for anything. Would you if you could draft him?? Only other problem is if the Hawks could get him would they actually pay him top money?? Knowing Wirtzy they will do what they did with Tuomo. Try to low ball him. I would love to see Ovechkin in a Hawks uni though. From all I have read and seen he is going to be friggin awesome.

i too don't see wash trading the pick nor would i expect the hawks making a push to trade with wash.

what i would like is that the hawks, with a package of daze, and one of the russian trade for another 1 rounder in the 5-15 picks.