I love overtime hockey

Here we go Dallas v. Colorado.

I hope it goes to 6 ot's like last year with Dallas and Anaheim.

No 6 OT's. But Dallas was fired up after Otter's OT winner. Let's see how the rest of the series goes...

I either want Dallas to get knocked out right now or go all the way, seeing as how I have tickets if they go that far...

Toward the end of the season the league decided to make the officials blow their whistles on everything. The games at the end of the season were disgusting. No flow, etc. These guys need to decide to call the game according to the rules. You want more scoring? That alone would do it.

Anyway, by the time you get to the Conference finals, the refs will have choked on their whistles by then and let the players decide it.

I love it too...Nothing better. One of the best parts is that there are NO TV Timeouts. That means NO Commercials, which means a faster moving period. Momentum isn't killed when they have to take a TV timeout at the 5, 10 & 15 minut mark of the periods.

Giguere and Vokoun are really similar, but everyone seemed to be calling Kipper this years J.S.

On the balance, goaltending is better then it has been in a long time. The guys are bigger and more athletic then ever before, yet another reason why scoring is down. It only takes a hot month or so and they can carry a team... any of them, Kippy, Volkun, Turco, Raycroft, The Wall, Belfour, LaLime, whoever...

Giguere and Vokoun are really similar, but everyone seemed to be calling Kipper this years J.S.

I would say Nabokov is the most like him as far as style, standup goalies who are never out of position, teams that score just enough to win; but Miikka is like him in the way that he is the best goalie left in the playoffs, so he is just carrying his team. Even when the Nucks were crashing the net last night he didn't relent.

By now though, Vokuon is in the Red Wings' head and it might affect them because they are saying, we dominated that game and still lost, what do we have to do to win, etc just like last year against Giguere.