Mathew live Monday!

RedPinStripes

Can you hear these shows without registering? I heard one once but I don't know how I did it.

It's gonna want you to register. it's one of the reasons why i want to get away from live365. We pay them money and they still wanna spam you.

Just give them all fake info. f*** em!

And it will be archived heather.

Matt....just wanted to say I enjoyed your show today. From now on I'm going to forward all email I get on my show, that have to deal with hockey to you.

I am in know way shape or form capable of answering hockey questions. I'll give them my 2 second answer and then will email it to you and tell them to check out your show to hear a real hockey expert answer their question.

Nice Job!!!!

Matt....just wanted to say I enjoyed your show today.  From now on I'm going to forward all email I get on my show, that have to deal with hockey to you.

I am in know way shape or form capable of answering hockey questions.  I'll give them my 2 second answer and then will email it to you and tell them to check out your show to hear a real hockey expert answer their question.

Nice Job!!!!

Your too kind. :rolleyes: Thanks to eveyone, it was fun. It will be nice once there is a regular schedule so I can keep track of all the shows, when are you guys on again?

Matt....just wanted to say I enjoyed your show today.  From now on I'm going to forward all email I get on my show, that have to deal with hockey to you.

I am in know way shape or form capable of answering hockey questions.  I'll give them my 2 second answer and then will email it to you and tell them to check out your show to hear a real hockey expert answer their question.

Nice Job!!!!

Your too kind. :rolleyes: Thanks to eveyone, it was fun. It will be nice once there is a regular schedule so I can keep track of all the shows, when are you guys on again?

Saturday at 2 central time.

Cool Mike's is too early for me I always catch the end, but I should be awake for you guys at least. I heard the B-ball bit of your show, you're 1000x better at talking about it that you describe yourself playing it. That's probably how I am with hockey too. :( Do you guys do college hoops?

Cool Mike's is too early for me I always catch the end, but I should be awake for you guys at least.  I heard the B-ball bit of your show, you're 1000x better at talking about it that you describe yourself playing it.  That's probably how I am with hockey too. :(  Do you guys do college hoops?

We can definately expand to it. After we did the show, we played for 2 hours and boy did we suck. I missed like 6 layups, but luckily I was hitting my threes.

I know what you mean about Mike's show. I got up and it was pretty much over. I have enough trouble getting up for Bears games at 10, lol.