Sox pull off miracle, win 10-9

BobDylan

I was at the game, just got back, attendance was a little over 11,000.  I had tix for upper deck but was easily able to sit next to our bullpen the whole game and say whats up to Damaso and Cotts.

did you stay the entire game?

did you stay the entire game?

Yes i did, and everyone else in the stadium did too, which was good to see. Our fans dont give up easily like Cub fans. Winning the game in the last inning was awesome, im sure it was cool to see on TV, but to actually be there and see it happening before your eyes, and the excitement from the fans afterwards on their way to the parking lot, man, it was great.

Yes i did, and everyone else in the stadium did too, which was good to see.  Our fans dont give up easily like Cub fans.  Winning the game in the last inning was awesome, im sure it was cool to see on TV, but to actually be there and see it happening before your eyes, and the excitement from the fans afterwards on their way to the parking lot, man, it was great.

You got to see a good one

why was carlos's bro in the bullpen  :huh:  :huh

and does does that mean they arent as strick this year with sitting in the UD

He was catching the balls from the guys warming up in the bullpen and during the end of the innings he threw tosses to Carlos lee in left field. As for sitting in the UD, after a few innings no one even cares what section yer supposed to sit in, just go wherever its empty.

He was catching the balls from the guys warming up in the bullpen and during the end of the innings he threw tosses to Carlos lee in left field.  As for sitting in the UD, after a few innings no one even cares what section yer supposed to sit in, just go wherever its empty.

O wait, you mean Man Soo, he isnt carlos's bro. He is from S. Korea and he was considered the Babe Ruth of that country. :headbang

Really? He looked hispanic to me :huh oh well, nice guy though  :cheers

I used to think he was carlos's bro too until my cousin told me. Anyway here is a thing from his whitesox.com page

Played 16 seasons with the Samsung Lions of the Korean League ... commonly known as the "Babe Ruth of Korea" ... former catcher hit .296 (1,276-4,310) with 252 home runs and 861 RBI ... voted by The Sports Chosun Fan Voting as the KL fan favorite in the 20th Century ... owned KL record for most career home runs with 252 (since broken) ... his uniform No. 22 was retired in 2003 ... named KL Most Valuable Player in 1983 ... won Triple Crown in 1984 with a .340 average, 23 home runs and 80 RBI ... appeared in 13 KL All-Star games ... earned five consecutive Gold Glove awards from 1983-87 ... was the KL home run and RBI champion three straight seasons (1983-85).

Carlos Lee's real brother is in the White Sox minor league system, also named Carlos Lee. :) I believe he's a catcher either in AA or AAA.

And yes, the man in the outfield pen is known as the Babe Ruth of Korea, I can verify that one.

Oh, and I need to use of a few of these cool smileys now...they make me laugh, especially this one: :bang

Oh, and this one: :lolhitting

-y2

I was at the game, just got back, attendance was a little over 11,000.  I had tix for upper deck but was easily able to sit next to our bullpen the whole game and say whats up to Damaso and Cotts.

Atendence was reported at 15,150.

Hey if we keep playing like this the attendance will go way up.. the 10-9 win was great for me.. i felt like if that was last years team they woulda gone 1-2-3 game over

and I especially love seeing BIG HURT try to steal a bag, and Kong too... Man, this is going to be a fun year