Are they going to change the seats

HoosierSox

I was just wondering if they are going to put in green seats to match the green wall and dugouts. It looks kind of funny with a green wall and blue seats. DJ mentioned something about it today on the broadcast thats why I was curious. I think it would make the stadium look awesome.

I was just wondering if they are going to put in green seats to match the green wall and dugouts. It looks kind of funny with a green wall and blue seats. DJ mentioned something about it today on the broadcast thats why I was curious. I think it would make the stadium look awesome.

I also read somewhere that some guy working on the construction said that the seats were getting old and the park is in need of some new seats, im sure that is in the plans for next offseason

They should. If they are serious about getting rid of the "Ballmall" feel then they will. That would be so much better. Hey, why wait till winter? Bring in a truckload of Krylon over a road trip and surprise the fans when they come back again! :lol:

They should.  If they are serious about getting rid of the "Ballmall" feel then they will.  That would be so much better.  Hey,  why wait till winter?  Bring in a truckload of Krylon over a road trip and surprise the fans when they come back again! :lol:

That would be the coolest thing to return to. I like it :cheers

Be happy you were not one of many waiting in line while the reported few thousand for sale turned into a couple hundred and everyone else was sent on their way...

From what I had heard during the last stage of rennovations, any kind of paint or surfacing over the current seats won't work because it won't bond to the plastic. So no way it'll happen during a long road trip. It will happen as part of the last phase of rennovations next winter, if it happens at all.

Be happy you were not one of many waiting in line while the reported few thousand for sale turned into a couple hundred and everyone else was sent on their way...

Ouch. That sucks. If I remember it was a Saturday and I had some prior commitment or something. I guess it's good I didn't drive out there.