Dontrelle Willis

Dontrelle Willis, my 2nd favorite major leaguer not including Sox players, is simply amazing.

After pitching a shutout last week he is throwing another one today. He was also 3-3 last week and is 3-3 again. Today he had a single, double, and homer, and 3 RBI.

To quote Ozzie, "I love this kid."

So far this season the guy has pitched 12.2 innings of no run baseball... with 12 K's.. The fish are winning 8-0 so it looks like he'll pick u his second victory...

But that's not the best part... take a look at what hes done at the plate...

in 6 AB's the guys got 6 hits, 1 homer, and 3 RBI's...

Last time I heard Biddle was still closing, although Chad Cordero could take ova for him soon.

Willis, Beckett and Penny hav been on fire so far this year. Rite now I'd say they r the best 3 in baseball, afta Zito got roughed up against Texas last nite.

A little off topic but i didnt feel like starting a new thread.

When i went to the marlins website I noticed that Biddle is starting for the spos now, what happened to his closer duties  :huh

That's just the current pitchers in the game....

Although he is in his second inning of work... and I have chad cordero in 2 fantasy leagues :ph34r:

Dontrelle Willis, my 2nd favorite major leaguer not including Sox players, is simply amazing.

After pitching a shutout last week he is throwing another one today.  He was also 3-3 last week and is 3-3 again.  Today he had a single, double, and homer, and 3 RBI.

If you love him so much, why dont you marry him??? :wub:

:lol:

After pitching a shutout last week he is throwing another one today.  He was also 3-3 last week and is 3-3 again.  Today he had a single, double, and homer, and 3 RBI.

Your pitchers also get credit for offensive statistics? I have never been in a league that allows that. D-Train is awesome!