Sosa Pepsi commercial

Spiff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a little description here, eh?

Why ruin the suprise :lol:

Alright, if ya want one here is what i found

Sosa, Pepsi reconnect: Cubs slugger Sammy Sosa appears in a new national ad for Pepsi-Cola. The spot, titled "Taco Stand," features a fan ordering a taco for him. Not until Sosa takes a bite from the taco does he realize that a White Sox fan bought him an extremely hot taco. Of course, Sosa then grabs a Pepsi to cool down.

he should be having sex with somone, and he finds out it's a man.... a twisted f***ing soxfan manwoman... sammy then spends the rest of the commercial cleaning himself in the shower and crying.

Im sorry i've been drinking... dont judge me.

Sammy shoulda choked on the taco, and then rushed to the hospital, and instead of removing the obstruction from his throat, they accidentally remove his penis.

Or when they look at the X-Ray they find cork in his throat. ;)

he should be having sex with somone, and he finds out it's a man.... a twisted f***ing soxfan manwoman... sammy then spends the rest of the commercial cleaning himself in the shower and crying.

Im sorry i've been drinking... dont judge me.

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Ah, the drinking excuse. #1 on the male excuse list.

When I saw it the first time I just jumped up and gave it the old fist pump.  Didn't expect it, but when it happened it was awesome. :headbang

Made my day.

Spiffster, you mean you weren't offended by that old Sox fan stereotype prevalent in the Chicago media?