Sosa Pepsi commercial

Spiff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he should be having sex with somone, and he finds out it's a man.... a twisted f***ing soxfan manwoman... sammy then spends the rest of the commercial cleaning himself in the shower and crying.

Now that's just silly.

Everyone knows his man-servant Julian Martinez would be the one administering the Karen Silkwood-esque shower treatment.

Incidentally, he also does all the crying for Sammy.

great photo in your sig :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Thanks, I thought it was pretty cool when I spotted it. The contrast between the stoic foreground and the chaotic background is striking, there's no caption necessary.

Joe in the foreground, Maggs in the background.  It's from Wednesday's comeback against KC where Joe hit one off the wall to win it.

leave it to me to screw up a picture

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

never call on me to do a photo i.d. in a trial!

"Well, your honor it could have been Mags, I could have been Crede, it could have been anyone of 25 people I can think of off hand..." :bang :bang :bang :bang

It is such a good picture it makes who's who irrelevant though.

As I was saying in the deleted (by me because I am dumb as a stump in it) post the look on the batter's face is pure wonder, pure awe of baseball, it is baseball at its innocent best, the game we love. There is no ego, there is no hot dog there, just pure baseball.

The contrast of foregroud and background which your journalistic eye caught is an incredible contrast. I love that picture. Thanks again for finding it.

leave it to me to screw up a picture

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

never call on me to do a photo i.d. in a trial!

"Well, your honor it could have been Mags, I could have been Crede, it could have been anyone of 25 people I can think of off hand..." :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

It is such a good picture it makes who's who irrelevant though.

As I was saying in the deleted (by me because I am dumb as a stump in it) post the look on the batter's face is pure wonder, pure awe of baseball, it is baseball at its innocent best, the game we love.  There is no ego, there is no hot dog there, just pure baseball.

The contrast of foregroud and background which your journalistic eye caught is an incredible contrast.  I love that picture.  Thanks again for finding it.

Yeah the look on his face is awesome. It's just all about hitting a ball and watching it go.

Here's the whole thing before I trimmed it a little in case you wanted it.

Yeah the look on his face is awesome.  It's just all about hitting a ball and watching it go.

Here's the whole thing before I trimmed it a little in case you wanted it.

where did you find the pic spiff? it's usually pretty hard to find a larger pic like that in such good quality... :headbang

he should be having sex with somone, and he finds out it's a man.... a twisted f***ing soxfan manwoman... sammy then spends the rest of the commercial cleaning himself in the shower and crying.

Im sorry i've been drinking... dont judge me.

Eh...