Secret message makes it into new park

Taking a page out of an old high school yearbook trick, an official with an animal rights organization successfully placed a hidden message in a brick on the grounds of the San Diego Padres new stadium, Petco Park.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) had a 12-word statement engraved in an 8-by-8 inch brick -- the commemorative bricks were offered by the Padres as part of a permanent display surrounding the team's new $411 million stadium.

The message reads, "Break Open Your Cold Ones! Toast The Padres! Enjoy This Championship Organization!" The first letter of every word spells "BOYCOTT PETCO."

Linked Here. Soy Dog in Brewers Sausage Race.

That's really wrong. Those assholes had to get the Padres involved in this. Stupid PETA, next thing they are going to say is that having pets is wrong. :headshake

Yeah. Humans are sooooooo cruel for feeding, providing a home for and otherwise taking care of animals.

BASTARDS!!!!! :lolhitting

Didn't PETA one time put a fried chicken head into a little girl's box of McNuggets at McDonalds?  I'm pretty sure they did, but my memory is a little shaky.

:puke That really did happen, or atleast a breaded chicken head did find it's way into a box of chicken mcnuggets. I remember reading the story on CNN back in 2000 and it was f***ing hilarious. The kid's mom brought the head to the manager. The manager apologized and offered her another order, lmao. I don't remember the incident being attributed to a PETA stunt though.