Secret message makes it into new park

Yeah.  Humans are sooooooo cruel for feeding, providing a home for and otherwise taking care of animals.

BASTARDS!!!!! :lolhitting

As I read your post all I can visualize are my hamsters marching around their cages with signs that read, "HELL NO, WE WON'T GO!"

I lost whatever respect I had for PETA when they protested the logo of the Dreamworks Studio(Spielberg and Geffen's film company). Their logo is a crescent moon, with a young boy sitting on the lower half, holding a fishing pole. PETA denounced the logo as promoting a violent and insensitive recreational pasttime--fishing.

If you have this much f***ing time on your hands, get another goddamned hobby.

PETA has done some good work. But like many of these organizations, the fanatics and extremists eventually take over. There is a problem in this country of unwanted pets being abandoned. We have had unethical companies using animals in experiments where computer simulations would have worked. But sadly they have moved to an area that I just cannot follow.

I'm lucky enough :rolleyes: to live in the same city as PETA's headquarters AND very near the city that had the McChicken Head. PETA had no involvement in that, it was a real chicken head, and I don't think that would have gone with their "no cruelty to animals" gig. :D

The PETA building has a stocked public lake right next to it, and every year, a radio station around here has a PETA Fishing Tournament. :D