The Virgin Suicides (2000)

Texsox

Heart  Magic Man

Todd Rundgren  Hello It's Me

Sloan  Everything You've Done Wrong

Air  Ce Matin-La [instrumental]

The Hollies  Air That I Breathe

Al Green How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?

Gilbert O'Sullivan  Alone Again, Naturally

10cc  I'm Not In Love

Todd Rundgren  A Dream Goes On Forever

Heart  Crazy On You

Air Playground Love [Vibraphone Version]

Styx  Come Sail Away

I stumbled across this movie soundtrack and was wodnering if anyone saw the movie? From the soundtrack, it must have been a real "feel good" movie :D

I stumbled across this movie soundtrack and was wodnering if anyone saw the movie? From the soundtrack, it must have been a real "feel good" movie  :D

Good movie. Nothing special, just solid, quality stuff, Sophia mis-interpreting the point of the book notwithstanding.

While not as gut-wrenching as Requiem for a Dream, it's not exactly a date movie.

Magic Man is put to good use here as is Air Playground Lover.

I stumbled across this movie soundtrack and was wodnering if anyone saw the movie? From the soundtrack, it must have been a real "feel good" movie  :D

That soundtrack does sound promising. I always thought that Magic man (the Heart anthem), with that insanely great instrumental break in the middle of it, could be used to great effect in a 70s period film.

Always good to hear Todd stuff issuing from unlikely corners too. If I ever directed/produced a film, I'd push for an all Todd soundtrack, not the better-known stuff either, just the moving pieces to fit various points in a film.

Unbelievably, noone has approached me about directing or producing their projects. Snobs.

Trivia: The soundtrack for Dumb and Dumber - one of the better points of the film - was scored by todd.

That soundtrack does sound promising. I always thought that Magic man (the Heart anthem), with that insanely great instrumental break in the middle of it, could be used to great effect in a 70s period film

Nice song.

When will J-Lo do a cover I wonder? :puke

I think it's overrated.

Excruciatingly boring.

Boring?

What about Raquel Welch riding the sharks with laser beams to defeat a Nazi submarine fleet? That part was just awesome.

I do think The Sweet Hereafter is a better movie, though.