Oh No!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be great listening to the excuses:

Don't worry, Greg Maddux will eventually find his groove.  Anyone pitching in Wrigley today would of given up 7 runs. He has a history of starting the season poorly.  :lol:

:fthecubs  :fthecubs

I was listening to WGN radio this afternoon and that's EXACTLY what they were saying, almost word for word.

"After 3 starts last year he was 0-3 with an ERA of 11.00.....he'll be fine....he had a great second half last year....."

and so on.

I understand that they'd NEVER say anything else, after all they have to shill for the company product, but it would be refreshing to hear at least one person at least float the suggestion that he might be slipping.

Dunn had the major league lead in HR's last year after 2 weeks, with seven or eight...

I promptly traded him for Carlos Lee straight-up in one of my fantasy leagues... Best trade I made last year...

Dunn will slow down... So will He sop Choy he had a bunch of homers in april lasst season too.

Dunn had the major league lead in HR's last year after 2 weeks, with seven or eight...

I promptly traded him for Carlos Lee straight-up in one of my fantasy leagues...  Best trade I made last year...

Dunn will slow down... So will He sop Choy he had a bunch of homers in april lasst season too.

At this point in the year Dunn was hitting only .216, this year it's .400. I honestly think Dunn can and will hit .270-50-100. He probably has the best raw power out of anyone in the Bigs and his upside is absolutely huge. He's only 24, mind you.

Would I do Wing, Pacheco, Carlos for Dunn? In a heartbeat.

I saw the replay of Dunn's homer against Maddux today, holy s*** that thing was f***ing demolished.

Chimp thinks that balls are out when they're popped up and the 2nd baseman makes the play in left.

SWUNG ON AND....

Damn.

Haha, I forgot who it was but in the 8th or 9th inning someone on the flubs hit a ball that didn't even get to the warning track, and chimp says, "this ball has a chance," it was just awesome to see the ball not even get to the track. :fthecubs

I promptly traded him for Carlos Lee straight-up in one of my fantasy leagues...  Best trade I made last year...

But isn't it what young players learn to do over time -- how to mantain intensity over 6 months, not just a few weeks?

Lee has had plenty of chances. He just hasn't developed an eye like he should've. At 27, after 5 years in the majors, he's no longer a kid.

Dunn can be a LH Ritchie Sexton with more speed.

I can't believe no one has mentioined the curtain call sam-me took in the first inning of the game, while losing 3-1.

I didn't see that. But you're right, that's completely f***ed up! I'm sure Chimp and Stoner loved it though, lol!

:fthecubs

Can't wait for Tuesday night! :headbang :drink

We had my daughters birthday party yesterday and my Idiot brother-in-law was late because he had to watch the end of the game. All he did was whine about how the ump cost them the game and how the same guy cost them another game. Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaa... :dips***

The last time he came over, he was mouthing off and I just kept my mouth shut for the majority of the time, but then he guaranteed that the scrubs would win the world series this year. He blurted out "I'll bet you $100 bucks!!". Of course, I took him up on it. Who could pass up easy money like that. :fthecubs