Forgive, forget, or none of the above

Soxy

Do Christians have a moral/ethical duty to forgive those who do them harm?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do Christians have a moral/ethical duty to forgive those who do them harm?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Yeah, I am sure that's it 

They need not worry; there is no damnation by association. :lol:

Any other comments about this specific post by me will be via private PM.

I would hope that people would continue to use the report function to avoid public flame wars. I prefer to let the poster know that someone or more are offended and give the individual a chance to articulate their views without offending. Since all Sox fans are above average in intelligence and beautiful to boot, I think we can express ourtselves, with passion and emotion, without offending.

Unless it involves a death threat, something illegal, etc. I never want to delete or edit someone's posts.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be offended by what you said (here's the public note) but hey, if that's what you believe, I will respectfully disagree, tell you that I hope that you can learn what's truth vs. non-truth, and hope that in the end you can see it. But "it" is your definition of truth.

(I know you weren't talking to me specifically but my point is c'mon people, Brando said his piece just like any of the rest of you on any subject and to hide behind it makes you pretty shallow).

I might be offended by what you said (here's the public note) but hey, if that's what you believe, I will respectfully disagree, tell you that I hope that you can learn what's truth vs. non-truth, and hope that in the end you can see it.  But "it" is your definition of truth.

(I know you weren't talking to me specifically but my point is c'mon people, Brando said his piece just like any of the rest of you on any subject and to hide behind it makes you pretty shallow).

Good points. But what about those board members that would prefer to not get in a big argument? If they are offended, and post that, you can see what the reaction is. I think the site owners and admins should be aware of what is offending and let them decide how to deal with it. I'm only a mod, if someone complains, I try and handle it to the best of my ability without deleting, locking, editing, etc.

Now shut the f*** up before I delete every damn post your yankee ass will ever make.

Sorry ladies and Gents, I was off on a gig all day yesterday so I couldn't be apart of the fun.

Honestly, there's not a lot I want to respond to, so I'll just raise a toast to God's plan for the elect and non elect ;)

and whoever made the "Cwsox for Pope" remark should NOT insult Cdub that way. my pee>pope.... for anyone who doesn't buy into what I'm saying, how could you believe for a second that one man has a higher direct line of communication to God than the rest of us?

just saying.

and once again, what purpose does the crucifixion serve if there are multiple paths to God?