Be Good

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now how long does it take to wipe out a game,

and

what is the forecast like in chicago for the rest of the night???

With the Yankees beating us by so much I think it would have to be a huge rain delay for the game to be cancelled. erased. negated. forgotten.

With the Yankees beating us by so much I think it would have to be a huge rain delay for the game to be cancelled. erased. negated. forgotten.

Definitely. How would we feel right now if we were the one's up 8-2? Better than I do, but this rain really gives me hope.

It also reminds me of the famous Norman Rockwell picture.

If this game was postponed then we would be screwed anyway. Since Buehrle threw so many pitches there's no way in hell he would be able to pitch in a double header tomorrow or Thur. Who would start in Buehrle's place, Cotts? If you're going him you've eliminated your long relief man.

If this game was postponed then we would be screwed anyway.  Since Buehrle threw so many pitches there's no way in hell he would be able to pitch in a double header tomorrow or Thur.  Who would start in Buehrle's place, Cotts? If you're going him you've eliminated your long relief man.

Adkins.

Plus, with the off day, we'd be fine

For those who watched, I couldn't see the first inning.  Was Buerhle leaving pitches up, were his pitches slipping?  What happened?

Not a single ball was really hit hard until Giambi doubled in the 2nd with the Yanks already up by 6. Buehrle was missing his spots as he gave up 2 walks and a hit batsmen. Every other Yankee hit was either a duck snort, seeing eye or just remaining in fair territory.

Hey guys, new poster here but I've been reading for a long time.

Anyways, I just thought I'd add that this is the last series we play the Yankees this year thus making it even harder for this game to get made up if they do call it. It's going to be a long time before they even think about calling this game, unfortunately.

And to think I was ticked because this game was on the U and I couldn't watch (I goto school in South Bend but I'm from the suburbs of IL)