Some Ebay fun

Gene Honda Civic

Just some random things on Ebay that made me laugh -- I've still yet to purchase or sell anything on Ebay, yet I visit practically everyday -- There never ceases to be a shortage of auctions to laugh at.

????? -- like I would really click enlarge on that picture -- if you really feel like being disturbed, click on his other auctions.

Nice car, small dent

Car of MILLIONAIRES

I am crying I am laughing so hard at the Taurus description.  The other car one isn't bad either.

It isn't?

As you can see, it has a very small dent in the passenger side caused by "neighbors" brother. It's easy to miss, but I wanted to call it out so that buyers are aware of this. The doors don't open, all of the air bags have deployed, the car won't start, the frame is bent, the wheels on the driver side are all screwed up, II was told it's a total loss, and their are some brown stains (called mierda in spanish) in the driver seat left behind by the driver after a small incident, other that that, the vehicle is in mint condition.

Dear heavenly Betsy, why the leotard, why?

And who on EARTH would wear a thong worn by someone else. :puke

Oh, and anyone who laughed about Taurus Car of Millionares, you're just jealous. My beautiful Taurus Maggie and I turn heads that are green with envy. Once you go Taurus you never go back. :D

Dear heavenly Betsy, why the leotard, why?

And who on EARTH would wear a thong worn by someone else. :puke

Oh, and anyone who laughed about Taurus Car of Millionares, you're just jealous. My beautiful Taurus Maggie and I turn heads that are green with envy. Once you go Taurus you never go back. :D

I got my bid in.

They range from beater to awesome - I've got samples of each in my backyard - LOL!

I didn't find anything worth while..

Is there a site I can go to that has a list of used cars that I can put her zip code in and see what's out there?