Which is the shittiest?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the shittiest?

• Natty Light
    • Milwaukees Best
    • Old Style
    • Colt 45
    • Schlitz

I have to say budweiser...I can handle bud light if it is all someone has...but if you have regular budweiser I'll drink water thank you!!

Thank GOD miller Is the sox beer!!!

Agree 100%

Budweiser = swill

For some reason, though, the water they add to it to make it "light" does somewhat reduce the grotesque flavor of that junk...

Agree 100%

Budweiser = swill

For some reason, though, the water they add to it to make it "light" does somewhat reduce the grotesque flavor of that junk...

Actually, out of the "mass produced" beer brewed in this country, Budweiser is the only one that can claim it doesn't add any chemicals or other foreign substances in its products. Miller, Coors et al refuse to reveal their full lists of ingredients, but you can do simple tests to show that Miller has chemicals in it.

:bringit

Like I told APU, I think Natty light is the s***tiest.  I once paid 4.50 dollars for a case.  The f***ing Pepsi was more expensive for chrissakes!

Nuke, you got ripped off --

Bought a 30 pack for 2.99 (that was abuot 5 years ago though)-- Was the worst beer ever -- I'm sure it was on sale because it was years old :puke

To be fair though, Olde English isn't technically beer, neither is Colt 45.

They are Malt Liquor beverages--not that I have any idea what the difference is...

NO, it's beer with a higher alcohol content.

Schlitz? Come on. That stuff is better than busch, busch light, Natural Ice, Old Milwaukee ( :puke ) and High Life to name a few.

I hate it when people get Kegs of High Life.  If you have 50 people coming to a party, can't you afford to spend 10 more dollars to get drinkable beer?

Hey Asshat, did you hear about this new club?

http://www.dailyillini.com/news/1796

article isnt working but if is the new place with the 2 story beer garden then yes but too bad that was supossed to be done like 2 years ago :angry:

Nuke, you got ripped off --

Bought a 30 pack for 2.99 (that was abuot 5 years ago though)-- Was the worst beer ever -- I'm sure it was on sale because it was years old  :puke

There is a reason it is cheap, which is also a reason I see people drink it all the time.