Anyone have the 1959 fight song on mp3?

RedPinStripes

I had it before and burned it on disk. Now i dont know where the damn disk is!

Looking for "Go go go go white sox" and any other fight song they have. I cant find them online anymore.

If anyone has a copy, can you email it to me? You'll be thanked on Sox-and-Roll radio during our first broadcast on march 14th. I'm trying to put together a good intro for the show.

Thanx

[email protected]

Guest hotsoxchick1

you mean one of those fine quality radio shows we have here in the city doesnt have it on their sites??? im sure if you dug deep enough you would find it... anyhow ill search it out for you in the mean time ......

well, a certain underground Sox station used to have it, but i cant find the disk!

whitesoxinteractive.com had them and I had it bookmarked but the link doesn't work - I am looking in my real player to see if I have any of those songs still there

It's not an mp3 file and it cant be converted. They set everything up there so you cant steal it. :angry:

well, a certain underground Sox station used to have it, but i cant find the disk!

whitesoxinteractive.com had them and I had it bookmarked but the link doesn't work - I am looking in my real player to see if I have any of those songs still there

It's not an mp3 file and it cant be converted. They set everything up there so you cant steal it. :angry:

I didn't know WSI had exclusive rights to White Sox songs ;)

And that's heroINE, cwsox!!!  LOL!!!

heather, my heros are very gender neutral -

Susan Butcher and Dee Dee Jonrowe who won allt hose Itadrods -

my aerobics instructors who have the killer abs that I am working so hard to get -

everyone on the Conneticut women's basketball team (all those wins in a row, wow)

heroes all!

and you too!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I bet you'd never guess who my hero is!!!  :D

I'd place a lot of money on it being CLee...

You are GOOD!!!!! You win a picture of Carlos and me in the LF shower!!! :headbang

what...... did they turn on the sprinklers when you were putting plants in the yard gnomes wheelbarrel?????????