60 members have voted

1. 1. How you think his start is

• Excellent
    • Great
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • What I expected

I think for all the crap KW takes for making some bad trades such as the Todd Ritchie fiasco he should also get Kudos for making this trade. Schoenweis was considered a starter for this year almost as soon as we traded for him. All we gave up was Gary Glover who is no longer in the majors. KUDOS TO YOU KENNY!! GREAT TRADE!!!

He's doing better than I expected. I never thought of him as a bad pitcher, but after ST I was a little worried and I was worried he wouldn't be able to go very far into games since he had been pitching out of the bullpen for so long. But I've been very impressed with him. And I have to agree with southsideirish, Kudos to KW for making a good trade! :headbang

The options for this poll should be doing better than expected, same as expected or worse than expected. I voted same as expected since he did pretty well for us last year as a reliever and he seemed pretty determined the learn a new pitch or 2 so he could become a starter again.

The options for this poll should be doing better than expected, same as expected or worse than expected.

Duly noted, for the next time someone starts a poll. :headshake

Is he really?  :huh There is a widespread roumer around most people I know that Kirk Hinrich is the Best Jewish player in the NBA... I don't nkow if that can be verified or not.

Schoenweiss is a jew.

Hinrich is far from a jew, I know him personally.

He is a German kid who grew up on a farm. :bang