And that's a White Sox winner...

aboz56

Shingo has been impressing me, i hope he keeps it up

Shingo should be alright, servicable at the least this year. He has outstanding control and very good movement. He's made two pretty good hitters look absolutely silly in his past two outtings - A-Rod, and Aubry Huff.

Neal Cotts is sure putting some pressure on Ozzie to put him in that fifth starter spot...

Shingo made me go  :o and I liked it.

Shingo makes me do that everytime I see him pitch, he's is fun to watch his stuff is just nasty. And Joe Crede always comes through when we need him, I love having him up in those situations because he never over swings, and he always gets the job done, way to go Joe. :headbang :headbang

Going to school in DC means I don't get to watch games, but from what I could tell on Gameday the hitters were struggling a bit, but when it mattered that got the win. The bullpen were great tonight...I got nervous when I Billy was pitching but he got the job done...woo! So yeah, Go Sox!! And Go Joe!! :headbang

Shingo made me go  :o and I liked it.

Shingo is bad assed, now that I have gotten to watch him a couple of times. There is about a 25 mph difference between his fastball and his slowball (changeup I guess) That is insane. Usually a good pitcher can get 15 mph of varience. Plus he has got a slider that moves straight sideways, and a curveball that just falls straight down. This guy is going to make a lot of hitters look bad. The only problem is, if you guess right, his stuff isn't special, and can be crushed. If you know a pitch is coming, Takatsu can't beat you with it.

Shingo's 62-65mph change-up is FILTHY! It's almost like watching the Bugs Bunny cartoon when he throws the "slow ball". He doesn't slow his motion down at all and it takes forever to get there. I think at worst he's going to be an outstanding righty/righty match-up pitcher.

Crede is definitely becoming a "Don't tell me what you hit, tell me when you hit it" type of players.... Which the Sox really need.

Sox need to learn hot to bunt... that Olivo attempt was little league at best, and Dransfeldt... well I guess there's a reason he is a career AAA player

And WOW, that catch Crawford made was AWESOME!

Shingo's 62-65mph change-up is FILTHY!  It's almost like watching the Bugs Bunny cartoon when he throws the "slow ball".  He doesn't slow his motion down at all and it takes forever to get there.  I think at worst he's going to be an outstanding righty/righty match-up pitcher.

Crede is definitely becoming a "Don't tell me what you hit, tell me when you hit it" type of players.... Which the Sox really need.

Sox need to learn hot to bunt... that Olivo attempt was little league at best, and Dransfeldt... well I guess there's a reason he is a career AAA player

And WOW, that catch Crawford made was AWESOME!

That Carl Crawford catch was vintage Ken Griffey Jr/Darrin Erstad. It was the best I have seen in years.