The Rush

im goin to the rush game tomarrow at 2 with some people but i was wonderin, from anyone who knows, how long does a game usually take or how long the quaters are. We want to make reseravation at some resturant and it is kina hard without knowing anything, thanks

Well i made reservations for 5:30 and it worked out fine, we left the game early (7 mins left in the 4th) because they were getting murdered so we would be safe, got there at 5 and we ate and were out by 530, ive been workin on homework ever since :angry:

the game was fun but they only sold "jumbo hot dogs" for 4.25 and they were just normal hot dogs so it was pretty expensive. There were 13,400 people at the game All state hold about 15,000 i didnt think they had that many fans, there were some diehard ones too with blue and black fro wigs, blue and black painted faces and jersies. and the clock did run the entire game BUT it stopped on penalties and there was a penalty just about every play, it was ridiculous. The rushes QB got hurt pretty bad too