Game time chat

BobDylan

I put up a new chat room for today, one that is both Java and mIRC.

There still may be problems with people opening it. Try to open it up and see if it works. If it doesn't, reply to this thread and tell me EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS. I'll try and help you sort it out. If I'm slow to responding, try and instant message me on AIM at Bob Dylan RH. If you don't have AOL or AIM, I apologize ahead of time if you have to wait awhile for me to help you fix the problem.

the link the chat is:

http://www.whitesoxcentral.com/chat.html

I put up a new chat room for today, one that is both Java and mIRC.

There still may be problems with people opening it. Try to open it up and see if it works. If it doesn't, reply to this thread and tell me EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS. I'll try and help you sort it out. If I'm slow to responding, try and instant message me on AIM at Bob Dylan RH. If you don't have AOL or AIM, I apologize ahead of time if you have to wait awhile for me to help you fix the problem.

the link the chat is:

http://www.whitesoxcentral.com/chat.html

COuld you post the server and the channel it's on?

Edit: Nevermind got it from the Java applet. ALso, Java works fine for me. Perhaps a few people need an upgrade of some sorts?

COuld you post the server and the channel it's on?

Edit: Nevermind got it from the Java applet. ALso, Java works fine for me. Perhaps a few people need an upgrade of some sorts?

I believe the channel is #SoxNetChat. I'm new with mIRC, so that might not be what you are looking for.