is anyone else watching the best damn sports show

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

right now????? is it me or is cashman a total dork........now here is a compliment for kw.. at least kw is articulate and can honestly b.s. his way through a question he doesnt want to answer.. cashman on the other hand just stumbled through the interview......geez us.........what a dork........ why am i watching this s***??? lol.......

I used to watch it when D'Marco Farr was the main football guy instead of Michael Irvin....and now Krukky's leaving.

However, when Irvin took over the main role(though Farr does show up now and then), the show just got kind of stupid....kind of like what happened to CBS's pregame shows for football...when Deion came in, it got bad.

I'm not being racist here, but that show is...how do I say it....it's gotten too black for me. I don't find it that funny any more and the parts I do find funny are the parts where Kruk or Tom Arnold would do something....because Salley and Irvin are dumbasses....and now with Kruk leaving, there is only Arnold....and Chris Rose isn't funny at all...he just kind of talks. So, as a guy, I got two things looking in my direction....

- the chicks on the show(because most of them are fine) and

- Tom Arnold's comedy

That is it....and I think that the things I don't like outweigh the things I do like on that show.

Atleast I got out how I feel about that show.

Guest hotsoxchick1

no i dont know anymore about jose from watching and listening to cashman talk then i knew already bighurt.....lol..........sorry.....

wsf.. i usually dont watch the show just because of tom arnold.. he sucks.. .but i just happened to be flipping through the channels and they had on michael waltrip talking about the daytona this weekend and i stopped to listen to him and when he was done they said up next is cashman of the yankees so i wanted to hear what he had to say and see if there was anything else they had done we werent aware of .... i have got to tell ya that after listening to cashman talk .. he makes aronld look like einstien.......now i know why i dont watch that show........... :D

no i dont know anymore about jose from watching and listening to cashman talk then i knew already bighurt.....lol..........sorry.....

wsf.. i usually dont watch the show just because of tom arnold.. he sucks.. .but i just happened to be flipping through the channels and they had on michael waltrip talking about the daytona this weekend and i stopped to listen to him and when he was done they said up next is cashman of the yankees so i wanted to hear what he had to say and see if there was anything else they  had done we werent aware of .... i have got to tell ya that after listening to cashman talk .. he makes aronld look like einstien.......now i know why i dont watch that show........... :D

I personally think Arnold is kind of witty at times...but he is also stupid, at times.

I guess it's the South Dakotan in me that likes Arnold....either that or else I'm easily entertained....and I think that is probably a big reason of it too.

I'm not that big a fan of nascar....but it can be exciting at times....I just don't understand it like I do baseball or even football or basketball for that matter.

Anyways....I figure I should mention that it is quite, well, incredible that you complimented KW....and then I decided to give my feelings on the show instead.

Guest hotsoxchick1

wsf.. i usually dont watch the show just because of tom arnold.. he sucks.. .but i just happened to be flipping through the channels and they had on michael waltrip talking about the daytona this weekend and i stopped to listen to him and when he was done they said up next is cashman of the yankees so i wanted to hear what he had to say and see if there was anything else they  had done we werent aware of .... i have got to tell ya that after listening to cashman talk .. he makes aronld look like einstien.......now i know why i dont watch that show........... :D

I personally think Arnold is kind of witty at times...but he is also stupid, at times.

I guess it's the South Dakotan in me that likes Arnold....either that or else I'm easily entertained....and I think that is probably a big reason of it too.

I'm not that big a fan of nascar....but it can be exciting at times....I just don't understand it like I do baseball or even football or basketball for that matter.

Anyways....I figure I should mention that it is quite, well, incredible that you complimented KW....and then I decided to give my feelings on the show instead.

lol you caught that kw thing huh... well in all honesty cashman makes kw look like a freakin genius.....i never thought i would say that before...lol. but hey at least im being honest.......two things i love to do in my spare time is watch baseball and nascar.......theres nothing better than spending a summer with fast cars and hot men......... ;)

Well, consider that Cashman traded a solid starter in El Duque for a heart-attack in Osuna and a mediocre prospect in Delvis Lanitgua....and then he gave us cash....so that evened out the deal....yeah, I'd say that Williams is a genius compared to Cashman.....except when he traded Scott Wiggins for Raul Mondesi...I don't care how s***ty Mondesi hit for the Skanks....when you can trade for a 25-30 homer guy with 90-100 RBI potential and 20-30 SBs for a career minor leaguer, you came off in the good end....even if Mondesi costs you $5-6 mill for one half of the year.

I used to watch it when D'Marco Farr was the main football guy instead of Michael Irvin....and now Krukky's leaving.

However, when Irvin took over the main role(though Farr does show up now and then), the show just got kind of stupid....kind of like what happened to CBS's pregame shows for football...when Deion came in, it got bad.

I'm not being racist here, but that show is...how do I say it....it's gotten too black for me.  I don't find it that funny any more and the parts I do find funny are the parts where Kruk or Tom Arnold would do something....because Salley and Irvin are dumbasses....and now with Kruk leaving, there is only Arnold....and Chris Rose isn't funny at all...he just kind of talks.  So, as a guy, I got two things looking in my direction....

- the chicks on the show(because most of them are fine) and

- Tom Arnold's comedy

That is it....and I think that the things I don't like outweigh the things I do like on that show.

Atleast I got out how I feel about that show.

It was definately funny when it first started. The one thing I noticed is Kruk is pretty quiet, unless its regarding baseball. I liked Demarco Farr. If they dump Kruk, I'd like to see them bring another first baseman named Mark Grace, cause he's funny too, but he's destined for the booth.

I haven't watched that show in a long time though.

Oh jeez I remember when Giambi signed with the Yanks....Kruk was pissed as hell at him....saying s*** like "You don't show the loyalty you said you'd show and then go do this" and "He signed with New York for $2 million more a year and because Oakland wouldn't give him a no-trade clause...that's so stupid" and stuff like that...and then Salley would say stupid s*** that he didn't have a damn clue about or what he was talking about backing Giambi.

And then Kruk gave the White Sox a mention atleast once or twice....he said "When I was 34 and playing with the Chicago White Sox, I did [something](I can't remember) and I just looked over at the coach and said 'I'm done.' " Kruk was pretty damn cool....too bad he's gonna be coaching with the Phillies, I believe, next year instead of on that show.

I think they may use Bret Saberhagen or possibly Tony Bruno I think his name is...if so, I'm done....I want them to get a guy very close to resembling Kruk. Hell, getting Kent Hrbek would be funny...atleast Arnold would have someone's weight to make fun of. That's probably what I think is funniest.

SHOW HAS BECOME VERY STALE AND BORING HAVE HEARD RUMBLINGS SHOW MAY BE ON LAST LEGS.

i liked it when pyscho lyons was on there....you could see that arnold and pyscho really didnt like each other very much...they would get into some sports /political debates like athletes on drugs and arnold would take the liberal side while pyscho the conservative side and they would go at it and it would really get heated...psycho should replace kruk on that show....

plus it should be cut to an hour if its not already..at one point that show was 2 1/2 hours long....anything will get stale running that long