4/26 Games

danman31

Baj with a strikeout and no runs in his inning of work tonite ... ERA down to a spiffy 1.17 ... are we sure we can't use a guy like that on the Sox?!?

Thanks for the info Jim.

Kanny lost 10-7. It was a pitcher's duel turned hitter's duel. The teams combined for 4 runs in the first 7 innings and 13 in the 8th and 9th combined. :o Needless to say starter Brian Miller pitched well, but the bullpen was awful. Thomas Brice continues to show that he deserves a promotion with a 2-5 effort. Newby Leo Daigle went 3-5 and Seth Morris went 3-4. Box Score

Dan, the link is also for the Barons box score ... do you have the Kanny box possibly?  Thanks!

Fixed. I forgot to copy the url for the Kanny box score, so when I pasted it was still the Bham box score. Thanks for catching that.

Anyway, I just noticed that Miller k'd 6 with only 1 walk, but gave up 7 hits. I don't know what to think.

Thx Dan. Looks like Fabio Castro got smacked around. With Brian Miller, I tell ya, the thing I'm glad to see is only one walk in 6 innings pitched. He is still learning to repeat his delivery, like most young pitchers.

So I will chalk it up as a positive outing for him.

Thomas Brice = too good for Low A.

Thomas Brice = too good for Low A.

I can't imagine what is going on in his head. He probably was already a little disappointed to not have been promoted having he was Kanny Player of the Year last season. Now he is tearing the cover off the ball and the guys in front of him are all struggling. Then again he may not keep track of what those guys are doing.

The Knights won 2-1 in 13. Joe Borchard scored both runs. :headbang An overall great effort from the pitching staff. Josh Stewart with the start went six giving up only one run on 3 hits. Jose Santiago, Majewski, and Darensbourg combined to pitch 7 innings of shutout relief. Here is a link for the Knights webcast of the game. It has a box score for each team and a play-by-play. It's very cool. Add that to the streaming audio you can get is good stuff. The Knight's radio guy is really good. Knight's Webcast

Here is an easier to read box score.