Let's go Zona

He comes back in about a half an hour  :o

:crying He IM'd me yesterday complaining that I was saying I didn't like him. I thought that was interesting, especially since I don't remember giving him my AIM lol. He must have checked my profile. Maybe I should rethink putting that in my profile. :huh:

:crying He IM'd me yesterday complaining that I was saying I didn't like him. I thought that was interesting, especially since I don't remember giving him my AIM lol. He must have checked my profile. Maybe I should rethink putting that in my profile. :huh:

he IM's me alot too, i ignore him........Come to think of it, what did he do to finally get himself banned for 6 months? I can't remember.

uhh yea i changed it....wtf are u talkin about with the aim thing?

uhh yea i changed it....wtf are u talkin about with the aim thing?

Some guy had that as his avatar a long time ago, he got suspended for spamming and his suspension ends in a half an hour. He talks to people on AIM and he always tells me to post things for him and i say i will but never do

Like today he told me to tell you guys that he hates being called beastly and wants to be called ross from now on...i actually forwarded something from him :bang

oo sorry bout that, hope this one is ok to use....by the way GO UNIT!!!!

Yeah, you're cool. Sorry for the miscommunication. I think would have been pretty pissed thinking was badmouthing me about s*** that I didn't do, lol. I can't even say his name. If you pay attention around here you will know. He won't go unnoticed and I bet he will get banned soon enough.

Yeah, you're cool. Sorry for the miscommunication. I think would have been pretty pissed thinking was badmouthing me about s*** that I didn't do, lol. I can't even say his name. If you pay attention around here you will know. He won't go unnoticed and I bet he will get banned soon enough.

yea dont worry about it, i completely understand the aggrivation (the bears message board was horrible, still is).

Back to the game....duck snort for tracey (sp?) 2 runs score 6-0 d-backs