Live Chat Tonight

BobDylan

no, my computer hasnt allowed me to download anything for a couple days now (yes, ive run virus scans and havent found anything). But, other Java applets have been running fine for me. Ah, its no biggie, thanks for your efforts anyways

Maybe I can help you with that. What does your computer say when you try to download something?

Maybe I can help you with that. What does your computer say when you try to download something?

it just cuts iff the download almost immediately. I think i have a complex problem with my computer b/c my internet runs at about 1/5 the speed it should, i cant download anything, flash applets dont open or run on the internet, a lot of graphics dont display, .avi and .wmv files open up my Windows Media Player but cut out before opening. I've run my Spybot and Norton and nothing. So i have no idea whats wrong, but there is definitely something wrong.

it just cuts iff the download almost immediately. I think i have a complex problem with my computer b/c my internet runs at about 1/5 the speed it should, i cant download anything, flash applets dont open or run on the internet, a lot of graphics dont display, .avi and .wmv files open up my Windows Media Player but cut out before opening. I've run my Spybot and Norton and nothing. So i have no idea whats wrong, but there is definitely something wrong.

Do you have a pop-up blocker that blocks the download popup maybe :huh

no i dont have a pop up blocker. Plus, i see the download box come up, then it stops, i'll show you a screen shot later when i get back from class. Plus, what is so odd is that 2 weeks ago i got back from Spring Break and prior to that everything was fine. And then all of a sudden all this stuff starts happening. So i know i didnt download anything, but still have no idea how to even start to try to fix "this"