April 28th Game Thread 1:05 first pitch

southsider2k5

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I was listening earlier to streaming feed and shut it off. I kept my real-time ESPN update on though. Thank goodness. I was able to hear that great comeback.

It's still hard to tell how this season will end up. But, one thing is for sure.

This team (under Ozzie) certainly doesn't quit.

My mom said that it wasn't scheduled - something to do with the the cubs game.

i don't know if the cub's game is on FSN tonight, but if it's not, FSN will replay the sox. Sometimes they change it if it was a really good game.

WOW!!! This is the ULTIMATE Love/Hate team!!! You ultimately LOVE them, but they sure do make you start to hate them from time to time!!! LOL!!! :lol:

I was actually telling my wife last night how much I love this team, and my boss the other day, even during the bad times, I love the heart and energy they have. Yeah, some might hate Ozzie, but there is no doubt that they are playing this way pretty much due to him.

I love him. :wub:

You're right, Wharris1....Without Shingo and Jackson posting 0's, they wouldn't have pulled it out :D Dunno how the rest of this season will turn out but if they go like this, I'm gonna need some heart medication

Something that will probably be overlooked:

Shingo and Jackson: 3.2 scoreless innings.

The offense won the game, but props to the bullpen.

That point was not lost on me -- I bumped the "bullpen sucks" thread as quickly as I could find it --

-----------

That's the 5th win in the last AB this season, and the Sox are 7-1 in 1-run games.

Something that will probably be overlooked:

Shingo and Jackson: 3.2 scoreless innings.

The offense won the game, but props to the bullpen.

Yessirree, the bullpen redeamed themselves after the implosion yesterday. Sadly though, it was more of the same from our starters. Esteban's gonna turn that around. :headbang

That point was not lost on me -- I bumped the "bullpen sucks" thread as quickly as I could find it --

-----------

That's the 5th win in the last AB this season, and the Sox are 7-1 in 1-run games.

You can't count today as a 1-run game can you? We had a 5 run 9th. Then again, math was never my strongsuit...