4/29 Game thread

Heads22

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe paulie was sposed to score on the bunt but it was a poor bunt or paulie missed the sign or ALL HELL IS COMING TO EARTH AND SATAN WILL EAT POWERAID BOTTLES

probably that last one, thats why he bunted

indeed

Harris is helping his cause a lot more than Rowand is... When Valentin comes up, Ozzie is going to have to make a decision...

Personally, I'd move Uribe to second, keep Valentin at short, and move Harris to center.

Mags pops out, inning over, damage done! :headbang

Mags Hit a Homerun 4-2 Jays

Thomas singled

Lee (does his impression of Frank and works the count for a walk) Thomas moves to second

Jays bring in a new Pitcher Nakamura

Konerko singled base now loaded. Did I mention no outs :ph34r:

Dransfeldt (and got a small nak) singled Thomas scored Lee to third, and Kone to second.

Jays bring in a new Pitcher De Los Santos 4-3 Jays

Rowand Pitch hitting for Perez

Rowand grounded into FC Lee scored, Konerko to third and Dransfeldt out at second. 1 out

4-4 tie

Jays bring in a new Pitcher Frasor

Olivo sacrificed :huh Rowand moves to second 2 out

Harris singled . Konerko scored Rowand to third.

5-4 WHITE SOX

Uribe singled Rowand scored, Harris to second

6-4 WHITE SOX

And The SOX have Batted around.

MagsOrdonez popped out

But the damage has been done. The white sox put a crocked number on the board and after six lead the jays 6-4

Harris is helping his cause a lot more than Rowand is...  When Valentin comes up, Ozzie is going to have to make a decision...

Personally, I'd move Uribe to second, keep Valentin at short, and move Harris to center.

What about Jeremy Reed? Can't keep him down at Charlotte foreva. ;)

Harris is helping his cause a lot more than Rowand is...  When Valentin comes up, Ozzie is going to have to make a decision...

Ozzie has already said that Uribe will get lots of playing time, but as the super sub. I don't want to see Willie in Centerfield. That is not a sound move. Harris is a better 2baseman.

What about Jeremy Reed? Can't keep him down at Charlotte foreva.  ;)

Good point, but if Harris is able to play well enough, why rush him? Obviously, if the Sox feel he can do a better job than Harris and Rowand, then bring him up. But I'd be worried that we rushed him too fast.

Again though, if he has what it takes, I'm all for him up with the big club right in that two hole.