Some great ideas in the Southtown Article

mmmmmbeeer

The Discounts for HS/College students is a great Idea --

They have disposable income for the first time in thier lives, and are looking for some "fun" way to use it -- If you hook 'em then, you've got 'em for life.

Movie prices are around $10 -- If you give students tix at that same price (upper deck, of course) you'll attract a whole new crowd. I know when I was in HS, I really got tired of going to the movies every weekend...

Though I loathe Bill Wirtz and many people in the Blackhawk organization, even they do a High School discount. Seven dollars a ticket is really appealing, especially for people like me who are in high school, or those in college. Hell, in the UC, you can move basically anywhere you want in the Upper Deck, so for seven dollars I basically just sit in any seat in the Upper Deck at the UC, so that's cool.

If I could get into a Sox game for five bucks or so. Damn, I'd be to every game possible.

The Discounts for HS/College students is a great Idea --

They have disposable income for the first time in thier lives, and are looking for some "fun" way to use it -- If you hook 'em then, you've got 'em for life.

Movie prices are around $10 -- If you give students tix at that same price (upper deck, of course) you'll attract a whole new crowd.  I know when I was in HS, I really got tired of going to the movies every weekend...

i go to more sox games thatn I do anything else on the weekend, so having that discount would just make me want to go more, and not feel so guilty about spending so much of my bagging paycheck, :lolhitting

That was a great article. If they did the college student discount I would be soooo happy. As it is, I can only really afford half price nights so if more nights were cheap like that, heck, I'd be there all the time. Baseball games are so much better than the movies! :headbang I hope the sales office considers these ideas!

Good article. Why not give kids with a high school or college ID card upper deck tickets for eight to ten bucks? Half price parking would be nice too. Make it a fairly inexpensive place to take a date, or hang out with your buddies.