And that's a White Sox winner!

aboz56

Nice win.

I was going to start a threat gushing about how well we're hitting the ball, but I won't jinx us

that way.

So far it sure looks like we have the talent to contend. If Oz can keep us playing like we care,

we've got a chance.

Good job by both Cotts and Koch, but I have to admit, when Billy plunked the lead off batter in the 9th, it made me a little nervous.

I think Billy loves the added pressure.

no more Billy, keep that nasty stuff going all year.

Sox fans will love you, if you do this.

Can we all argee that Neal Cotts out of the pen was an outstanding move? This guy looks sooooo much more confident and poised than when he came up last year. He is hitting all of his spots and his control is infinately better than when he got here. I think this will be a Mark Buehrle-esque experience for Neal. I would be shocked if he isn't our 5th starter by the ASB.

Can we all argee that Neal Cotts out of the pen was an outstanding move?  This guy looks sooooo much more confident and poised than when he came up last year.  He is hitting all of his spots and his control is infinately better than when he got here.  I think this will be a Mark Buehrle-esque experience for Neal.  I would be shocked if he isn't our 5th starter by the ASB.

It's certainly gotten his confidence up which is HUGE for a young pitcher. Really looks at home in our pen, and doesn't look to hav real control issues like he did when he first came up.

Cotts has looked great! That's what I was tellin my friends last night. He is throwin with confidence now and each time he has innnings like this he will gain more and more confidence. See, now I think he goes up there and is like "You can't hit my stuff" Where as before it was kinda like..."I'm not sure if you can hit my stuff"

Great game!! :headbang