Yours truly makes ESPN!

Cerbaho-WG

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stor...yson&id=1791874

In our last Useless Info, we reported that Orioles speedster Jay Gibbons stole a base opening day -- after stealing ZERO bases the year before. But loyal reader Mike Doyle checked in to report we missed an opening-day steal by Paul Konerko, who hadn't swiped a base in more than two years. In his honor, here are the most at-bats without a stolen base over the 2002-03 seasons:

1. John Olerud, 1,092

2. Scott Hatteberg, 1,033

3. Paul Konerko, 1,014

4. Mike Lieberthal, 984

Konerko, by the way, is the only one on that list who has gotten off the SB schneid this year.

Yes, that is me. Thanks Paulie for stealing a base.

That it is.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Billy: A simple NO would have worked"

That it is. 

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Billy: A simple NO would have worked"

The puppy that lost its way. :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stor...yson&id=1791874

In our last Useless Info, we reported that Orioles speedster Jay Gibbons stole a base opening day -- after stealing ZERO bases the year before. But loyal reader Mike Doyle checked in to report we missed an opening-day steal by Paul Konerko, who hadn't swiped a base in more than two years. In his honor, here are the most at-bats without a stolen base over the 2002-03 seasons:

1. John Olerud, 1,092

2. Scott Hatteberg, 1,033

3. Paul Konerko, 1,014

4. Mike Lieberthal, 984

Konerko, by the way, is the only one on that list who has gotten off the SB schneid this year.

Yes, that is me. Thanks Paulie for stealing a base.

Ya Mikes the man guys, he knows his s*** about baseball, I met him on opening day. Props to Mike! :drink Mt Dew to that

I knew it was O'doyle.  I just edited it to make it fit the story, jeez guys  :crying

Never chop the O off an Irishman's name (you will usually be in for an earful if you do :o :D ).

That's one thing that gets under my skin - people love to chop the O off of my name - to quote my dad, "If the O is good enough for my father, it's good enough for me!" :lol:

Oh yeah, great catch Mike!