iTunes 4.5

Heads22

Download it from Apple.com...

It works for both Mac and Windows...it is free....the music store now fetures ways to post your playlist to the net, it has music videos and movie trailers.....i think theres also a way you can print custon cd covers...

There's a bunch of new stuff htough....

My post was an affirmation -- everyone should get the new iTunes download ASAP, it's solid (I'm soaking in it as we speak, Madge)

I have officially, finally, fatally dated myself with the dinosaur pop culture reference above. Young people need not be concerned. :crying

Does anyone here own an iPod?

Do you like it?

Is it worth buying?

If you can afford one it is definitely worth it. For work I have used a Gen1small capacity USB ipod. But I just did sume freelance consulting work and have a chunk of change coming in and I told my wife I was getting the biggest, beefiest, $$$ iPod out there with some of that money before she got her vulture claws on it. :D

there are a bunch of neat add-ons for the iPod that you can't get for most other players, and the battery life has gotten pretty good. Plus you know Apple will continue to support and develop it for as long as you own it. I have a first generation Rio and an Archos Jukebox that were pretty obsolete in months because of bad company support and their eventually dropping the products.

My post was an affirmation -- everyone should get the new iTunes download ASAP, it's solid (I'm soaking in it as we speak, Madge)

I have officially, finally, fatally dated myself with the dinosaur pop culture reference above.  Young people need not be concerned. :crying

You're not dating yourself to badly -- I'm 24 and got that reference.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a 15 GB Ipod last week for graduation, working perfectly.

I put all my mp3's and CD's on there and still have 13 gigs to work with......amazing.

One thing that sucked though, was that I had to go and buy the USB connection because it only comes w/ a firewire connection (for macs). An extra $30 right off the bat, but still no complaints......yet.