Liggy in hot water again

The Critic

I just saw on CLTV's scroll that everyone's favorite drunken hillbilly Father Of The Year, Billy Ligue, was arrested in Harvey on felony burglary charges...

But....but.....I thought he cleaned up his life??? I SAW him when he went to court....he had a NICE SUIT and GLASSES on.....he looked so respectable and clean-cut....

:bang

And he has changed!

Like I said earlier at the sentancing, the judge pussed out and should have thrown the book at him then. Of course he gets back on the streets and manages to violate his probation multiple times through things such as drugs and breaking and entering. Yeah I am glad the courts gave this guy like a 5th, 2nd chance.

I just saw on CLTV's scroll that everyone's favorite drunken hillbilly Father Of The Year, Billy Ligue, was arrested in Harvey on felony burglary charges...

But....but.....I thought he cleaned up his life??? I SAW him when he went to court....he had a NICE SUIT and GLASSES on.....he looked so respectable and clean-cut....

:bang

Good, hopefully he'll get some jail time so we won't have to hear this "Ligue Watch" throughout the media.

In the this most recent incident he's lucky to be ALIVE. Steal s*** from the wrong person in Harvey and you're ass is going to get shot.