Holdman Done for the Year

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Except this time I think that with a loss, we probably won't make the playoffs and thats unacceptable to me.

I said the Sox wouldn't make the playoffs and I was right.

I said the Bears wouldn't and it looks like I'll be right again as well.

I wouldn't panic. Im not sure how many of you watch the rest of the NFL, but there is not that big of a difference between the Bears and the rest of the NFC/NFL. If they can win the Packer game, I say they will be fine. After the Packers game is the bye, so by the time the Bears take the field again we should only be missing Washington and Holdman. I think Caldwell will fill in nicely for Holdman. The biggest part of losing Washington will be losing his ability to take on 2 blockers. Otherwise teams haven't really been running straight up the middle. They figured out they couldn't run up the middle and so they are running outside the tackles this year.

BTW, Rams...in trouble!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that right now there isn't a clear favorite to win or even make the Super Bowl? I really like the Patriots and what they do, but I don't know if I can call them the best team in the NFL.

Originally posted by Jjav829

I wouldn't panic. Im not sure how many of you watch the rest of the NFL, but there is not that big of a difference between the Bears and the rest of the NFC/NFL. If they can win the Packer game, I say they will be fine. After the Packers game is the bye, so by the time the Bears take the field again we should only be missing Washington and Holdman. I think Caldwell will fill in nicely for Holdman. The biggest part of losing Washington will be losing his ability to take on 2 blockers. Otherwise teams haven't really been running straight up the middle. They figured out they couldn't run up the middle and so they are running outside the tackles this year.

BTW, Rams...in trouble!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that right now there isn't a clear favorite to win or even make the Super Bowl? I really like the Patriots and what they do, but I don't know if I can call them the best team in the NFL.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out.

WTF is going on here!! Our D starters are dropping like flies! Its against all logic of man to lose so many players at the same time..Well, if you don't count last years Sox..

This f***in sucks..now we won't have Washington, Holdman, R.W., Daniels, Grey, and BRob is still not at 100% with his broken wrists still recovering..And next week we play the HATED Packers..On Monday Night..in front of the entire country!!!

Good God almighty!!!

Not saying the Packers are any good themselves this year..their D has stunk this season too..

But with all the injuries we've been reduced to the Lions..

Damn it, is it possible for us to have back to back bye weeks so we can get back some players? than face GB?