HighHeat45

Good club.

Should compete well.

Pinella called Ozzie a "good manager" over dinner with Jerry and Hawk

Got a phone call.... :angry:

Jerry very surprised by Uribe

Credits Kenny completely with Loaiza pickup

Media never takes accountability - doesn't admit when wrong

Regarding last years KC attack being brought up again.. "every ballpark has it happen.. added security"

Laughed about Ligue's latest troubles (turns out it was his friends bosses car :lol: )

Regarding Boyer.. "since he knows him he's comfortable with him, thinks he did a sensational job". Sox job called a promotion. Gallas "resigned" not fired.

Jerry said MJ made him "crazy" :rolleyes:

Some Bulls talk.. yawn...

Commercial break

Calls..

Joe from Southside says he supports JR loves the park, ST holder.. yawn... but.. too much distractions during the game... :unsure: That guy was a moron. Nice screeners there..

Brian in the car.. loves the park (JR says there are more plans coming.. ;) But... you said you'd give up all Bulls wins for 1 WS, doesn't see it happening... JR's response.. "Did you see the Marlins & Angels winning...? Anything can happen. We have 3 quality starters"

Mike downtown.. die hard.. bla.. bla.. bla.. complained about parking??? :o My God.. are these guys friggin nuts?? What parking problem?? I'm there 40+ times a year and I have NEVER had an issue..? JR's response.. cops control the traffic not the Sox. My answer to those who have troubles... leave earlier :huh

Tim on the Northside... Kenny did something nice for a kid.. :puke

Next....

Alex in a car.. I can't understand what this guy is saying.. talking like he's got rocks in his mouth :huh

Rudy.. Cub fan... complained about not being able to buy a ticket during a rain delay last year. IMO.. this guy is full of s***.

Guys... IMO.. nice fluff piece, but the callers seemed to be plants.

The questions were bulls***, IMO.

Yeah, the only good question IMO was from Brian, who asked about the White Sox World Series championship, however, Pappy cut him off before he could get in more.

BS about how "Did anyone think the Marlins/Angels would do what they did?" We lost the starter who gave us the most innings, we lost some relievers, and we might lose the face of the team next year. If Jerry really wanted a World Series title, he would have gave Colon the money he wanted, and Mags would already be resigned.

Because of that interview, I think I hate the guy even more... :angry: :fyou

Just about every one of those callers were either very nervous or couldn't come up with an intelligent question.

That guy Joe from Bridgeport got a plug in for just about every joint in the neighborhood ... Stages, Schaller's, etc.

Who does the screening over there??? My guess is it's that diehard Cub fan producer they've got in the afternoons.

Calls..

Joe from Southside says he supports JR loves the park, ST holder.. yawn... but.. too much distractions during the game... :unsure:  That guy was a moron. Nice screeners there..

Brian in the car.. loves the park (JR says there are more plans coming..  ;)  But... you said you'd give up all Bulls wins for 1 WS, doesn't see it happening... JR's response.. "Did you see the Marlins & Angels winning...? Anything can happen. We have 3 quality starters"

Mike downtown.. die hard.. bla.. bla.. bla.. complained about parking??? :o My God.. are these guys friggin nuts?? What parking problem?? I'm there 40+ times a year and I have NEVER had an issue..? JR's response.. cops control the traffic not the Sox. My answer to those who have troubles... leave earlier  :huh

Tim on the Northside... Kenny did something nice for a kid..  :puke 

Next....

Alex in a car.. I can't understand what this guy is saying.. talking like he's got rocks in his mouth  :huh

Rudy.. Cub fan... complained about not being able to buy a ticket during a rain delay last year. IMO.. this guy is full of s***.

Guys... IMO.. nice fluff piece, but the callers seemed to be plants.

LOL

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one scratching my head as I listened to that horses***.