Cito Gaston Jr.!

bigblackwalrus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine use of the Cut and Paste tool. While Cotts does sport a SICK era, I would like to see his inherited ERA. For the sake of my beloved Sox, I hope he is the real deal, but please, just because you have a crush on him, doesn't mean he is a solid major league player...yet..And we are barely 20 games into the season.

Cito Gaston Jr.

Fine use of the Cut and Paste tool.  While Cotts does sport a SICK era, I would like to see his inherited ERA.  For the sake of my beloved Sox, I hope he is the real deal, but please, just because you have a crush on him, doesn't mean he is a solid major league player...yet..And we are barely 20 games into the season. 

Cito Gaston Jr.

Your "cotts to AAA" post was made on April 12th --

on that date Neal had pitched a grand total of 3 innings recieving only one inheritted runner, who DID NOT score... he allowed two hits and 1 BB in that time frame, while striking out two.

I don't have a "crush" on the guy -- He can play. Plain and simple --

You do seem to have it out for him though --

Rude?  I have been jumped on by everyone online...I am simply defending my right to think Ozzie Guillen bears a resemblance to Cito!

Far be it from us to question your opinions... it's your delivery that stinks. JMO...

Rude?  I have been jumped on by everyone online...I am simply defending my right to think Ozzie Guillen bears a resemblance to Cito!

Ozzie is like the life of the party. Cito is the guy who keeps his mouth shut the entire time, doesn't dance, etc.

But other than that, sure, there's an obvious resemblance there. :huh:

I stand by my post. It was in response to Cotts as a starter. Cotts has proven his worth in the place I said he should stay at, the bullpen. He has proven his worth for a grand total of 9 innings. Let's give this some time, please. I still think he could use some time in the minors to hone his starter skills.