Northsiders Vs. Southsiders

SuperSteve

Yeah, I saw that.

I am about to go on a killing spree with all the Cubs media bias and all the people who have their damn head to far up their ass to realize that it was just 2 dumb fans that went on the field. It wasn't every White Sox fan in the world.

/rant

I thought it was hilarious! The yodels in the upper deck scene are a scream.

I'm a grub basher from day one but its just baseball and its all in fun. Perhaps one of our bright young posters can come up with a suitable response to this talented, but warped and degenerate, John Carney.

Hey I thought only Sox fans obsess over the Scrubs?? I didn't think the Scrubs even worried about the Sox...

Cubs fans try to rip me apart....then I tell them we have the same record and ours included the Yanks...they are dumbfounded and respond stupidly.

Hey I thought only Sox fans obsess over the Scrubs?? I didn't think the Scrubs even worried about the Sox...

:lolhitting

Cubs fans try to rip me apart....then I tell them we have the same record and ours included the Yanks...they are dumbfounded and respond stupidly.

Oooo, that's so smart. I'm so bad at comebacks, but I'll have to steal that from you. Luckily, since I'm at school in DC right now, I don't encounter a lot of Cubs fans...when I do I just ignore them...But when I'll be home in a week, I will be back on the battlefields with the majority of you. :bringit

:fthecubs

:lolhitting

Oooo, that's so smart.  I'm so bad at comebacks, but I'll have to steal that from you.  Luckily, since I'm at school in DC right now, I don't encounter a lot of Cubs fans...when I do I just ignore them...But when I'll be home in a week, I will be back on the battlefields with the majority of you. :bringit 

:fthecubs

Honestly I bash many a Cubs fans....I see bandwagoners all the time...I go to Michigan State too. Fun stuff. :D :lol:

Could someone please explain me the supposed jab at our advertising?  Aren't they the ones with all that s*** on the rooftops and just installed new scoreboards above the lower deck? :huh

It's the typical "Cub fan in blinders" syndrome.

I thought it was pretty funny. I was waiting for the sherpas that Jim Caple talked about in his review of USCF last year in this video. But I'm still waiting for the N fan with headphones to catch a foul ball and watch the leftfielder scream like a child.

I thought it was pretty funny.  I was waiting for the sherpas that Jim Caple talked about in his review of USCF last year in this video.  But I'm still waiting for the N fan with headphones to catch a foul ball and watch the leftfielder scream like a child.

he didnt catch it... he "pulled it out of moises' glove"