***Official 4/30 Game Thread***

Goldmember

It's pretty sweet - Boyer said that they're going to have a little thing on whitesox.com where you can email the team on any ideas you have.

I'm going to email them about perhaps a High School Discount - perhaps the upper deck seats at half price with a high-school ID.

Don't forget the college students! we're poor too ;)

Damn....We also have a doubleheader tomorrow.  Hopefully we get out of their early enough that I can catch a bulk of tomorrow's action.

I have a double header tomorrow too. We start at ten, so I should be able to see most of the games. Tonight, we drove over an hour to our game and played a few innings then we went home because of the rain. :angry:

It was a miserable day in Chicago.  It was in the mid 40's foggy and rainy all day long.  The only people who went, were people who already had tickets.

All I saw were blue seats and I was like oh s***, thats not good.

It was a miserable day in Chicago.  It was in the mid 40's foggy and rainy all day long.  The only people who went, were people who already had tickets.

:nono not true :nono

i battled through the chilling winds and constand rain for all three hours. a very boring game to say the least. but hot dogs were only 1$ and we won so i guess it wasnt all bad

it was and snowing in colorado, i wish i had that weather. couple of inches.

BTW how do they know what tickets they can sell for the second game??? if people leave after the first, and new people come for the second?

Well, i worked for the minor league team in town here, the Kane County Cougars, and it rained the whole game, and we were packed. I was shocked.

What minor league affilate are the Cougars tony? :o

Manager.

:lol:

Just conessions right now, but im 16, and would like to pursue a job in sports, so I thought it would be an easy way to get my foot in the door.

That's a great way to start, better to start from the bottom than to start nowhere at all. I'd like to pursue a career in sports too, although it's gonna be pretty hard from down here. :lol:

Im sure it would be tough for you. But I would say give it your best shot, cause im sure there is something down there you could enjoy.

And ya with me, im hoping when I tell me life story, I can say I started in singal A ball, and worked my way up to the Big Leagues ;)

I'm prob goin to hav to relocate if I want to work for a sports franchise, I'm goin to try and study ova in America next year, but money wise it's goin to be pretty hard. Hopefully it'll all work out though. :)

Im sure it would be tough for you. But I would say give it your best shot, cause im sure there is something down there you could enjoy.

And ya with me, im hoping when I tell me life story, I can say I started in singal A ball, and worked my way up to the Big Leagues ;)

I will say that you may want to consider consulting your boss over this. Vending isn't the best place to start out IMO. Are you much of a writer or photographer? I'm not calling you out, I'm just curious.