Graffy out 15 days

Texsox

The Royal fans are all bummed that Graffy is out 15 days with a torn miniscus. Seems he has rapidly become a fan favorite. They are talking how he played through some big pain and some of their other players are out for far less.

I always liked him and I hope he recovers quickly, and as long as the Royals are swimming in last place quickssand I hope he continues to play well.

I don't really care.

I was never that big a fan of his. He's okay, but nothing special.

People love the underdog, but he thinks he should be a regular, and I don't agree.

Neither did Sox management and that's why he's gone.

I don't wish him any ill will, but I don't care either way about him.

The Royal fans are all bummed that Graffy is out 15 days with a torn miniscus. Seems he has rapidly become a fan favorite. They are talking how he played through some big pain and some of their other players are out for far less.

I always liked him and I hope he recovers quickly,  and as long as the Royals are swimming in last place quickssand I hope he continues to play well.

I think he's awesome but the morons at ESPN built him up to be a lot more than he really is. Nothing but the best wishes for him though.