Real life Barbie Dolls

DBAHO

IN Toytown, Barbie and Ken are made of plastic. Now they have astonishing real-life counterparts - made with plastic surgery.

0,3600,340926,00.jpg

Cindy Jackson and Miles Kendall have spent about $300,000 transforming themselves into copies of the best-selling dolls, undergoing 89 operations - ranging from jaw implants and chemical peels to liposuction.

Although many would consider them mad, the pair couldn't be happier with their whiter-than-white smiles, wrinkle-free brows and finely chiselled cheekbones.

They may or may not have turned out like their miniature alter egos, but they differ in one important aspect from Barbie and Ken: they are not an item.

Mr Kendall was a 33-year-old divorcee from Stoke, England, when he first contemplated changing his appearance two years ago.

The Internet designer saw 48-year-old Ms Jackson, a British-based American, on television discussing her transformation. He recalls: "I contacted her and said, 'There hasn't been a male version of you in the world. Can I be it?'"

And indeed he could.

Ms Jackson was already known as the Queen of Cosmetic Surgery after having 42 operations in 13 years.

She had spent more than $70,000 nipping and tucking herself into a copy of her childhood heroine, winning a place in the Guinness Book Of Records as the world's most surgically enhanced woman.

But she was always missing one vital accessory - Ken, who is Barbie's boyfriend. So Mr Kendall's offer was fortuitous.

After getting a doctor to certify that he was sane and not a stalker, she gave the green light for his six-month surgical transformation.

Speaking at the time of his operations, Mr Kendall said: "I didn't hate the way I was. I wasn't ugly; I just had a large nose and was ageing fast.

"I'd never had an operation, and I was scared to death."

The father of one has now undergone 47 procedures to craft his new look and spent $50,000 of an inheritance from his grandparents in the process.

He and Ms Jackson picked different aspects of famous faces to mould him into Ken, settling on Tom Cruise's eyes, Brad Pitt's nose, George Clooney's lips, Russell Crowe's chin, Johnny Depp's cheekbones and Jude Law's teeth.

Most of Mr Kendall's operations, which included a nose job, brow lift, eye lift, lip augmentation and cheek and jaw implants, were done in 2001. He has since had other procedures. Blue contact lenses finished the look, and even his name was cosmetically enhanced from Tim Whitefield-Lyne.

The transformation, chronicled on US television channel National Geographic, comes as plastic surgery reality-TV shows continue to court controversy.

On Fox TV's The Swan, "ugly duckling" women moulded by the scalpel compete in a beauty contest.

A male Jennifer Lopez fan has been transformed into his idol on MTV's I Want A Famous Face.

There's one REALLY funny line in this otherwise sad and pathetic story, and HERE IT IS:

"After getting a doctor to certify that he was sane and not a stalker, she gave the green light for his six-month surgical transformation."

After getting a doctor to certify that he was SANE???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

There's one REALLY funny line in this otherwise sad and pathetic story, and HERE IT IS:

"After getting a doctor to certify that he was sane and not a stalker, she gave the green light for his six-month surgical transformation."

After getting a doctor to certify that he was SANE???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I enjoyed that too, and they shopuld have gotten a second medical opinion if you ask me.

I enjoyed that too, and they shopuld have gotten a second medical opinion if you ask me.

Hey as long as you're getting a psych evaluation from a plastic surgeon whose livelyhood depends precisely on your departure from reality and/or degree of

self-loathing.....might as well consult them all.

I remember MTV plastic surgery special and some poor girl went in for a nose job and the doc told her she "needed" a lipo and some other s***....Didn't know whether to laugh or throw up,

it must piss her off that there are a lot of women who look more like barbie than her

it was funny on that MTV special where the girl -who had already been in playboy for some college thing- got implants because she wanted to be the next Pam Anderson and the Playboy guys were like 'what the f*** did you do to your tits. horrible'

The worst one was on MTV when that guy turned himself into JLo..  :puke

Nah man....the calf implant dude. Hi-f***in'-larious. :lol:

The dude is BUTT-UGLY, STUPID and totally PERSONALITY-FREE...and yet he thinks he is a calf implant away from, what was the term he used -- "total package"?

I loved the freaked-out look the waitress gave him when he told her his grandiose plans and later he is like, "She don't know"

Brad Pitt Twins were not to shaby, either. :headbang

:puke

Any doctor that suggests plastic surgery is a doctor you run from and fast.  I may not have a ton of self esteem but I am glad I have enough to be comfortable with who I am.

As we can tell by your new avatar :wub:

They do calf implants?  :o

Stella Adler was right, nothing is larger than life -- that dude and others(Bride pf Wildenstein?) were such delusional grotesques, you couldn't make that stuff up.

I imagine a calf implant is probably pretty common in the Powerhouse Gym circuit.

Yeah the calf implants guy was pretty sad.  Like the night before his surgery he was sitting in a hotel all alone and nobody seemed to care about him before or after surgery.....pretty pathetic for the "total package"

:puke  on that guy.

The calf implant guy reminded me of Kyle Farnsworth.

What a self-absorbed jackass he was.

( The calf guy, I mean, although I'm sure Farnsworthless is an arrogant prick as well... )