Southsider2k4 Watch

Texsox

How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?

• Monday May 3
    • Wednesday May 5
    • Friday May 7
    • Sunday May 9
    • > May 9 < May 15
    • > May 15
    • Never

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 4 9:00 AM Central

Southsider2k4 reaches the 16,000 mark. Less than 100 to go.

If you missed it

Well how about my first place Chicago White Sox, and 16,000 posts  :)

Class all the way.

Oh no.

Controversy is brewing. It has been reported by Gerardo Rivera that southsider2k4 may have stolen a large number of posts from southsider2k3 and southsider2k2. Both of these individuals have mysteriously vanished and their records are missing.

Our understanding is that Rosemary Wood was in charge of those tapes and there are missing records around the time that both posters disappeared.

Rivera will be live at the Soxtalk server to open the vault where the missing tapes are alleged to be held.

Oh no.

Controversy is brewing. It has been reported by Gerardo Rivera that southsider2k4 may have stolen a large number of posts from southsider2k3 and southsider2k2. Both of these individuals have mysteriously vanished and their records are missing.

Our understanding is that Rosemary Wood was in charge of those tapes and there are missing records around the time that both posters disappeared.

Rivera will be live at the Soxtalk server to open the vault where the missing tapes are alleged to be held.

Hey those are my personal records. No one else need access to them. It is my private info. Period. :ph34r:

I think we're all missing the real question here.

How many of the threads on the first page of S,L, & P will be started by Texsox?

As of right now, 9 of 20.

Please, someone else start some. Most of the time SLAP just stays static.

Exactly...we need some type of testing system  :D

SS2k4, your record is going to be tainted, how do you feel about having your name in all of this controvery and the comparisons that say you are making your living in these times that make it easier for a Soxtalk poster to generate post totals? :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please sit back and watch history unfold as 2k4 is now only 89 posts behind Mr. Gage...All indications are that Mr. Gage will let history take its course and let the new posting champion Mr. 2k4 ride into glory within the next few days...Mr. Gage realizes that just one day away from the board will constitute the forfeiture of his title as the number one poster and that his fall is inevitable.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please sit back and watch history unfold as 2k4 is now only 89 posts behind Mr. Gage...All indications are that Mr. Gage will let history take its course and let the new posting champion Mr. 2k4 ride into glory within the next few days...Mr. Gage realizes that just one day away from the board will constitute the forfeiture of his title as the number one poster and that his fall is inevitable.

Someone needs to talk me off the ledge :D

During a server upgrade a few months back I lost about 500 posts from my tally total. Jason, Isn't there some way a site update might accidentally knock a few (thousand) posts off of the totals of a certain pretender to the throne? :)

Damn, I'm prob gonna miss it too. Anyways, congrats to SS2k4, at least I beat him in Fantasy Basketball. :lol:

SS2k4, your record is going to be tainted, how do you feel about having your name in all of this controvery and the comparisons that say you are making your living in these times that make it easier for a Soxtalk poster to generate post totals?  :lol:

How would you feel about southsider's foot up your ass? Damn you people SOUTHSIDER IS CLEAN!!!! Give southsider the test, give it to southsider RIGHT NOW!!! Let southsider clear this up once and for all. SOUTHSIDER IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!! Southsider's records will never be broken.

How would you feel about southsider's foot up your ass?  Damn you people SOUTHSIDER IS CLEAN!!!!  Give southsider the test, give it to southsider RIGHT NOW!!!  Let southsider clear this up once and for all.  SOUTHSIDER IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!  Southsider's records will never be broken.

We need to take a screen capture as soon as the great southsider "breaks" the record. And be sure to put an * right beside it, since southsider had 2 more forums to post in then the great chisoxfn.

But then what about all the people that were unfairly banned in the early days of soxtalk.com? Shouldn't they have a footnote in the archives of history?

:lol:

We need to take a screen capture as soon as the great southsider "breaks" the record.  And be sure to put an * right beside it, since southsider had 2 more forums to post in then the great chisoxfn.

But then what about all the people that were unfairly banned in the early days of soxtalk.com?  Shouldn't they have a footnote in the archives of history?

:lol:

BTW How do you do a screen capture?