Southsider2k4 Watch

Texsox

How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?

• Monday May 3
    • Wednesday May 5
    • Friday May 7
    • Sunday May 9
    • > May 9 < May 15
    • > May 15
    • Never

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout we remane this the "Who the hell really gives a crap anyway?" thread?

No one really, but it's for us "people who want to make a big deal out of nothing" thread.

Oh wait, that's pretty much this whole SL(A)P forum.

:notworthy NUKE and kapkomet 

Post counts are overrated.

Being all serious now, post counts are vastly overrated. Quantity has nothing to do with quality. Post counts are essentially meaningless. To me this whole thing about who has the highest post count is a joke as far I am concerned. I hope no one is taking any of this seriously, because it definately isn't meant to be that way.

And now back to the countdown... ;)

With the race heatening up, well wishers are sending in cards and letters. Here is one that I thought should be shared. This is a deep, heartfelt congratulations from southsiders close friend, President George W. Bush

Dear Mr. Southsider2k4

As President of the United States, I am always inspired by great Americans like         southsider2k4, your tireless devotion and dedication are examples to every God fearing American. Southsider2k4, during these trying times (my re-election campaign), it is necessary for all Americans to reach to new heights, and you have done that with       Soxtalk. Even though I am in Washington, which seems so close, I do not get to many games, but can honestly say, I share your love of the Boston Red Sox.

I wish I could be there on ERR Date=?? to share in your big day, but I am told I have to stay here in case something happens. I am always busy with some affair of state. And I don't understand why they say "affair of state" I thought I was in charge of a nation?! And don't even ask me why it's a State of the Union address, I'm told that is a different state.

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

P.S. I wrote this all by myself. My staff said I was too stupid to figure out mail merge, but I did. I had to type this in my closet because Dick Chaney is always snooping around trying to steal my job.

P.S.S. Write back soon!!!!!!!!!!! I know you like to write.

P.S.S.S. Have you seen that Bin Laden fellow? I guess we are still looking for him, and everyone tells me if we find him before the beginning of November, we'll have a big party in Washington again and I can wear my new boots. : )

P.S.S.S.S. THat little thing at the end of my P.S.S.S. is called a smily. That means I am joking. I must be pretty funny. Around here, everybody laughs at my jokes.

Moments after posting President Bush’s well wishes we received this missive from Senator, and likely Democratic opponent. John Kerry. Note: It has been edited for brevity. We decided that 12 pages were too much.

Congratulations Southsider2k4

My name is Pat, a non-sexual aide to Senator Kerry. He would be typing this himself but he flew in Marge, the Palmolive woman for a manicure, and for $2,000 he wants to keep his hands soaking in dishwashing detergent. “It’s ok Senator, its Palmolive.” Gee whiz you would think if a guy is running for President, he would know Marge is an actress not a manicurist. I guess the price tag confused him. Remember he has his hands in dish soap, he’s just a regular guy.

The senator would like to say this type of event is exactly what he envisioned while inventing the internet with close friend and fellow Democrat Al Gore. His record is clear, he has supported ChiSoxfn as he created the site and will continue in his support. He has blocked all efforts for someone to come along and surpass ChiSoxfn’s records.

The Senator points out that he doesn't own a computer but his family does and as soon as Mrs. Heinz is finished tracking her portfolio, he may be able to borrow it and visit Soxtalk.

As you know the Senator is from Sox country and has been a long time fan. As President he will look into government programs to help the Red Sox overtake the Yankees with the same enthusiasm and zeal he has for catching terrorists. He needs your support, and money, to make that happen.

Just to confirm Senators Kerry’s stance on your quest for immortality southsider2k4. The Senator is excited and caught up in the excitement like the rest of the country. You know you’ve had his support from the beginning of your journey to over take the establishment who is personified by ChiSoxfn. In fact the Senator will be using ChiSoxfn as an example of the failure of our public schools to teach kids to spell properly.

Remember, let’s give Bush the Boot!

I hate when politicians use things like this for their own personal gain.  Bastards.  I should have know Kerry would support that has-been Chisoxfn.

Not true he just said

You know you’ve had his support from the beginning of your journey to over take the establishment who is personified by ChiSoxfn. In fact the Senator will be using ChiSoxfn as an example of the failure of our public schools to teach kids to spell properly.

See you only think you know what the Senator is saying ;)

Not true he just said

See you only think you know what the Senator is saying  ;)

The senator would like to say this type of event is exactly what he envisioned while inventing the internet with close friend and fellow Democrat Al Gore. His record is clear, he has supported ChiSoxfn as he created the site and will continue in his support. He has blocked all efforts for someone to come along and surpass ChiSoxfn’s records.

Yeah I hear the senator loud and clear. :lol:

Maybe I'll just retire now, ala MJ. And then I will come back later.  And then retire again.  And then come back again.  And then retire.  And then come back again.

is it your hands? Do you need to toughen them up? :ph34r: